REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

REVLON Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 2/16/2013 12:52:00 PM

I am over 40 and have fair skin, and I LOVE this foundation. It's hard to find foundations with natural sunscreens like this one ( zinc oxide & titanium dioxide ) since most dermatologists will tell you the physical sunblocks protect you the best!

This foundation is not heavy, and blends very well. I would especially recommend this foundation for women over 40 like me.

on 2/9/2013 4:53:00 PM

LIke this alot this winter! Maybe its because I am using a serum too, but I love the matte finish of the buff beige, and I like the tightening effect I perceive, especially around the eyes. I also dig how long it lasts- at least 8 hours, yet doesn't transfer. Im only 36, but I wonder if this botafirm ingredient has a long lasting effect on my skin. If so, I might be able to count on this for multitasking.

on 2/6/2013 1:56:00 PM

I've been using this for the last year and really like it, it covers well and doesn't make me look like I'm wearing makeup. It blends well, and I've even used it to tint my favorite moisturizer.
Only bad thing about it is when I used mineral powder it seems to clump in my fine lines and make them more obvious, I stopped using any powder when I wear it and it's still fine,

After swatching this on my hand I notice that it covers up most of all my blemishes on my hand (burns and cuts :p) It is a little thick for me but once it is blended in I think it's ok...

I am not talking about the price I didn't buy this so I can't say anything I received a sample.

The packaging is cute for me though, the swirls in this bottle are lovely but that just might be a good way to deceive on amount of product haha..

the smell is something that I caught onto.. it smells a little weird to me, like an old sofa for me.. it's too odd for me and if I wear this on my face I know I would not be able to stand this plus my face is a little sensitive

I see it has a little shimmer in it which is really good, As for the age defying I don't really need it or I don't know the difference.. is this an anti aging foundation? I don't need it. I got a sample and I don't think I will use this.. or buy it.

on 7/17/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is my kind of expensive, 15 bucks! Luckily, my cvs somehow had a 75% sticker on it so I got it for 4 dollars. (ow oww!) Anyway, I've always tried liquid foundations and they always look unnatural, noticable, heavy and blah! I hate them! I picked this up because it's for dry skin and it matched my skin so well, plus the money :D I am so glad I did because this is such a good product! The only thing that bothers me is that it comes out a little discolored if you don't shake well and it doesn't have a pump and what not. I would re buy if I wasn't into trying out new makeup everytime I need something. :)

on 7/3/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is really good!
I am 38, and I've tried several brands of foundations such as mac, clinique, loreal, shiseido...
Probably this is my favorite because:
the collor I bought, 02-bare buff, matches my skin tone perfectly (arround mac nc20-25)as it is light and sightly yellow,
the formula is good for combination skin,
the coverage is light/medium
it looks like I have no foundation on
it's not expensive considering the quality.
it seems like my skin is improving (!)
So this is a wonderful product and I'm glad I've found it!

on 7/1/2012 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been searching and searching for something with just a little coverage and an SPF and was hoping to find a tinted moisturizer, but I picked this up at target since it was spf 20 and it's been very nice! applies smoothly, it's a decent color match in the sun but looks perfect outdoors, I don't think it's breaking me out or anything. I still notice it looks just a smidge orange in the sun, but I'm remedying this by putting some on my neck. I think it looks very natural too. If I run out during the summer I'll repurchase otherwise I want to try the new creme stuff!

on 6/27/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This provides a decent amount of coverage. I got it in the color fresh ivory, and it's a tad too pale for me, depending on the day. I normally mix it with a small pump of one of my other foundations that are slightly darker. It can have a slightly powdery finish, but that can be combated with a primer applied before application. Overall, I would by this again, because you do get a lot of product.

on 6/19/2012 7:36:00 PM

I found this to be a light-medium coverage foundation. The shade I got was 04 nude beige, and I am somewhere between NC20 and NC25 depending on the season. I found the color in the bottle to be a lot darker and pinker than my actual skin color (I am Asian with light skin), but it still ended up working for me, maybe because the coverage was light. My skin can be flaky sometimes, but it doesn't seem to accentuate the flaky spots as much as other foundations I've tried. It also lasts all day without turning orange. I do not like the packaging as it is in a glass bottle and you kind of just pour it out onto your hand. There is a nutty smell that others have mentioned, but it is not strong and does not stay around.The finish is nice and makes my skin look better without seeming like I have a lot of makeup on.

on 1/30/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this WAY more than the DNA one. That is just too thick and greasy, plus it doesn't last. This is a much more luxurious product. Finish is dewy, which I like because my skin is very dry. This covers and blends beautifully, not at all in a thick, masky way. I love that this has SPF. Definite repurchase.