COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush - Soft Mink

COVERGIRL Classic Color Blush - Soft Mink
Cover Girl Soft Mink blushClassic Color Blush - Soft Mink

4.2

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

I love this color, I've tried other colors from different makers but always go back to this one. It's a perfecy shimmery peachy/pink. Makes me look heathy and natural. It's lasts all day, and stays put! I wish the packaging was a bit different, maybe round instead of a long rectangle, I think that would help to get a more even color on my brush, but that's all I would change on this. The color is just perfect, so even it in came in a zigzag, I'd still buy it.

on 4/14/2006 8:00:00 AM

Beautiful shade,has a soft glow to it,not over shimmering.Lasts forever on,no re-applying.Absolutey purchasing again =)

My new HG blush! I can't believe MUA ladies have not commented more on this blush. I prefer to NARS orgasm, which looks too 'babyish' on me. I like Milani Luminous too, but sometimes I find it too pink. The Soft Mink is more peachy on me, with just enough shimmer to keep the color from falling flat on my face. This makes a good "bronzer" on me as well, even if I have medium color tones. Definitely a great buy for less than $5, a lot of product for the price, and lasts all day!

on 2/15/2006 11:42:00 PM

This blush is just peachy! Soft Mink imparts a nice peachy glow on me (FFF) with no pink undertones. I like this better than the Cheekers blushes because the pan is bigger thus blush brush friendlier. The compact is neat, though this is leaning towards expensive for drugstore blushes. Still, out of my new blushes, I've been using this the most. Highly recommended!

on 12/1/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking at this color for a while but thought it would be to brownish/orange on my skin. I am very fair and have a hard time with blushes either being to pink or to orangey. This is a perfect blend of pinkish/peach with a soft shimmer. It looks very natural and has just enough shimmer to make your cheeks glow. It builds easily and wears all day! Just the color I have been looking for! From all the reviews on Nars orgasm, sound like this is a pretty close match at only $4 bucks!

on 5/4/2005 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am a ppp and was afraid this would be either too brown or orange on me. Nope, it looks like a pink/peach on me. Very natural. People keep telling me how nice I look when I wear this. I think it is a "classic color" for a reason.

on 2/25/2005 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ok first of all this blush can compete with MAC and other high end brands in terms of lasting power and pigment. Im a MAC MA and I know this to be true. This particular color gives me a glowy, light pink sheen with a silvery shimmer. I dont get that soft brown because my skin is already very brown, BUT! it lasted all night long and looked incredible on me. Im going back for MORE!

Popular Blush Products