NIVEA Creme

NIVEA Creme

4.2

(European version): Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit?), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/5/2016 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall: 8.5/10

I use this as a night cream. It is very very thick and difficult to spread on the face, you kind of need to pat it in. It has a strongish smell, I don't recommend it if you are sensitive to scent. It leaves my dry skin feeling smooth. My partner uses it as well. She has very dry skin also and has had good results with this cream. It's super cheap, and the tub is massive. I would repurchase.

on 10/5/2016 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this cream. Firstly, I'm someone who cares a lot about my skin and I have invested before in pricey Korean and French skin care products. When my mother recommended this to me I decided to try it for a bit and I can say now that this will be my moisturizer for life.
Firstly, for those who are worried about the thickness of the cream, the trick is to use a really small amount for day time-treat it as a facial oil, just a few drops will do the trick. You can pat it on skin for an easier application. Then wait for ten minutes for it to sink in. I have somewhat oily skin and live in a humid area but I still love it.
For nighttime use, I lather it on. When I wake up and wash my face with water, my skin feels sooo smooth.
Another thing, this is something you need to be consistent to see the results. It will feel icky at first but after a few weeks I noticed that my skin complexion has really improved by a lot. This was one of my biggest worries and I've wasted so much money on "whitening" and "brightening" products, but this cream is great in removing skin tan etc. My skin overall just feels and looks great.
Okay to end with, this is cheap and a little goes a long way. Yes I know it has fragrance and not exactly sophisticated ingredients but for sensitive skin like mine I experienced no allergies.
Really, really love it, especially ifyou are a no frills kind of person

on 9/29/2016 1:59:00 AM

THIS HAS BEEN COMPARED WITH LA MER AND THIS IS WAY MORE EFFECTIVE! I READ CARA HAS BEEN USING THIS SO I TRIED IT AND WAS QUITE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT. AFTER THAT I SAW A LOT OF WEBSITE COMPARING IT WITH LA MER AND THE ONE WHO EXPERIMENTED BOTH NIVEA AND LA MER ON HER FACE WON ME OVER... NIVEA REDUCED HER WRINKLES AND RED SPOTS MORE THAN LA MER DID TO HER FACE. AND I ALSO SAW MY WRINKLES GONE AFTER USING IT FOR A FEW DAYS SO FAR!!!! BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD!!!

on 9/22/2016 2:31:00 PM

I used it on my hands and elbows for a week or two and I just couldn't bear it anymore.

Pros: none.

Cons:
— It doesn't moisturize that well
— It is so thick you can barely spread a grape-sized blob on your hands
— It takes too long to absorb
— It has a strong noticeable smell. I'm not saying it smells bad, but personally I want my hand creme to smell as little as possible
— Packaging. Although this creme is too cheap to expect it, a pump lid would be very convenient.

Nivea's Soft Moisturizing Creme is way better than this product.

on 9/21/2016 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm just not dry enough to need to use such a heavy moisturizer! Even on my hands it feels really thick and greasy to me. I would never use this product on my face.

on 9/21/2016 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

BEST. CREAM. EVER.
The best I've used so far. I've tried every moisturiser brand I can, from high-end brand to the drugstore brand. But this is by far the most helpful in moisturizing my skin. The texture is thick, might need some practise to spread it on the the skin. I usually warm it up on my fore fingers and pat it on my face. It sinks nicely into my skin. I have a combination skin, dry on the cheeks and oily on the T-zone. I use this cream all over my face and it does not break me out. The cream also does not exaggerate the oil production around my T-zone area. At night, I usually apply this cream a bit more, leaving a thick layer on my skin and I woke up with healthy glow, with zero stickiness whatsoever. For those living in humid weather and think that this cream is not suitable for you, well I don't agree with that. I'm living in a humid country and this cream does wonder. Just try with the smallest tin, and your love for this cream will grow.

on 9/18/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Got this as it was on offer at Tesco when it was under £2 for a largish pot.

As I have combination skin, I find this is far too thick to use on my face and actually found it a little hard to massage in as its so thick/sticky. But I have applied to my decolletage, hands and feet at night. Although it feels like it should leave skin heavily moisturised, I'm not convinced how good it is. It's not one I would rush back to purchase, but for the price you can't go wrong

I have been putting a thick layer of this on at night and then going to sleep. When I wake in the morning, there is a slight residue, but my skin is so soft and happy for the overnight moisture. I used to spend thousands loads on skin products (think Decleor) and they are all a con except this. I hope they never stop making it.

on 8/20/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I have heard that the formula of this cream is totally unique and because of it, it is bacteria resistant. Hence, this cream has no preservative, it doesn't need any for as long as possible. even once you start using it, don't worry too much about getting your fingers in, bacteria does not survive in this unique emulsion. I was surprised when I saw that on my tub. I was so happy to read it. This helped with my whiteheads around nose and chin that I got from some useless cream used before. This cream protects the pores from coming in contact with bacteria to a great extent. BUT this does not mean this cream is for oily skin too. For some oily skinned people it may work brilliantly and to some it may not. Although some oily skinned people have noticed that it does not clog their pores. You just have to try and see for yourself at least once because for those this has worked, they have never looked back.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Apparently this stuff is technically for your body. Well that's news to me considering my mom, her mom, my grandmas mom and God know how many generations back have always used it on their face. I bought a small tin and use it as an under eye moisturizer. It's incredibly emollient and keeps my skin very supple. It's really awesome because I also use it as an eye makeup remover crème. Every girl should have it in her beauty drawer.

Popular Lotions / Creams