NIVEA Creme

NIVEA Creme

4.2

(European version): Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit?), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizer EVER. I use it every night with 1 pump of sunflower seed oil from human nature. I find that it helps spreading the product all over my face and the oil also have a lot of good benefits. And whenever i stop using this combo my skin will look like crap. And also great to use as a hand cream or for your feet. It's a great all-around moisturizer. But please buy a different can for your face or just don't contaminate it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the giant tin around November and it shows no sign of finishing anytime soon. My skin was reacting very badly to winter, it was much harsher than usual and my Live Clean moisturizer was not cutting it for my intense dry patches. I used a small amount that night and saw my dry patches gone immediately! It's a really great moisturizer, since it absorbs fairly well and I only need a small dusting of powder to avoid looking greasy. I think the only con I could possibly have is the bulkiness of the packaging (which is to be expected since the tin is HUGE). For those sensitive to smell, it does smell very strongly of what I like to call the "Nivea" scent but I like that. Great for my sensitive skin, and I would 100% recommend for anyone of any skin type.
Side note for my friends with acne: I forced my friend who has acne to try it, and it cleared up fairly quickly (she used it to wash her face in the morning and at night, as a mask twice weekly, and on any large pimples overnight daily)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought a 15oz. tub of this because I thought it would be less greasy feeling in the summer than my AmLactin. It feels hard - won't spread. I think it might be just the ticket for use on the face during long flights. It's not greasy, so I could put ss right on top of it, I think, without it sliding all over and becoming a greasy mess. We shall see. Meanwhile, I have a 15oz. tub of it. :/

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow. After trying almost every single brand on the planet, from ridiculously expensive down to this Nivea creme, Nivea wins hands down. Makes my skin pore less, smooth and hydrated. Absolutely fantastic and unbelievable for the price. It's almost ridiculous. Use it sparingly and even oily skins like mine can handle it. Warm a bit between your fingers and pat it into the skin and it'll sink in just fine. I even use this as an eye cream too. Fantastic.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is bloody brilliant!! Like most people we've all tried lots of different creams both high end and cheaper brands, I bought this because I love creams and loved the smell of this and didn't really expect much from it, but it's sorted my hands out fantastically no more dry hands they look like they used to look back in my teens, and I put it on at night, bottom line it's simple effective, cheap and it deeply moisturises leaving your skin looking radiant dewy and plumped I love this and will always have a lot to hand but of course being a girl I'll always purchase other creams to but some I'd never buy again so it says a lot about this that'll I'll never let myself run out of!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing for my normal to dry skin, I used it every night as a night lotion, because it would be to greasy for the morning. Every cream I tried out before couldnĀ“t beat this. I love it.

on 6/2/2016 8:52:00 AM

It works for keeping skin moist. And of course who can argue with this fantastic price. I like the metal can package too. But the creme texture is so thick that it is almost too hard to spread on skin. And it leaves a sticky feeling afterwards. In the future I would use this creme to target dry areas instead of using it all over.

on 5/28/2016 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff. This is a simple and effective moisturizer. It's a long-time staple for me. I constantly try new products, but always come back to Nivea Creme.

I slather it on my face in the morning and evening. I do have to let it sink in. In the morning, I have to give it a good 5 minutes and let it warm up and sink into the skin. It can be annoying in the morning when I'm in a rush, and those crazy/rushed mornings I just grab a product that absorbs quicker.

I also use it on my dry spots on my body in the evening.

I'm in California, so the stores here sell the version made in Mexico. I've used both the Mexican and the German versions. I currently have a stockpile of the German version, but honestly, I don't notice a big difference between the two. When I use this up, I'll just buy what is most readily available.

I also love the smell. It's fresh, clean, and slightly perfumey.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have been using this as an under eye cream/primer for a long time. You would think that such a rich creme would screw up my makeup, but it actually does wonders. With this creme, my concealer creases way less and seems to float over fine lines, creating a smooth finish.

I'm reviewing the German formula. Like others have said, the German formula is a bit different and it can be hard to find but it is worth it! I get mine from a local German Deli. I have super dry and sensitive skin and I use this after cleansing my face in the morning and night. It's great under makeup and while sleeping. A little goes a long way, and make sure your face is dry when applying (it doesn't bend well if your face is wet). I have been using this face creme for 5 years now and always get complements on how young I look (I'm 28 but people think I'm in my late teens). Love it!

Popular Lotions / Creams