Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/12/2007 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This lipgloss makes my lips look so PRETTY! The downside is that it's too sticky for me. The brush tends to end up giving me too much gloss but the packaging is pretty

This is *the best* lipgloss I have ever purchased. It even beats the expensive Bobbi Brown and Chanel lip glosses which were my two favorite brands in the past. My favorite colors are "Antique Bronze" and "Rose Petals" which look great with my pale skin with pink undertones. It goes on smooth and makes your lips look so pretty and shiny. It doesn't feel think or "goopy" like other lip glosses (i.e. Clinique). I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my fave lip product in general. I choose this over any lipstick and even over chapstick.

It makes my already nice lips look plump, soft and shiny. I love the light pink tones.
I have gotten many compliments on how good my lips look with this stuff on. i even cought people looking at my lips when talking to me!

on 5/2/2007 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

To my suprise this deserves five stars. HG maybe not but pretty close. Great packaging, and brush tip that even some high end brands could afford to add. This also has moisture, and shiny shimmer. A nice find. Hope they never stop making it. Salley Hansen is a underated line. They have some sleepers.

on 3/30/2007 1:58:00 AM

Love this! It is amazing for my dry lips. I wear this whenever my lips get flaky and it "exfoliates" all the dry bits off and makes my lips smooth even in between use! The gloss is thick but not too sticky... the smell is wonderful and sweet, sort of vanilla-y. I am slowly collecting all of the colors.. I personally haven't found a bad one yet. I use the clear color as an overnight treatment sometimes. With out a doubt, a definite repurchase for as long as they continue to make this product. HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love it!!!! so shiny n silky smooth.

on 2/23/2007 2:51:00 PM

I just bought this today and I really like it! I have it in Royal Romance and the color is beautiful! It makes my lips feel numb, which is the treatment working, but it is not a bad sensation, though. I do wish that they had deeper pigmented colors and a little more staying power, but so far, it's the best that I have found and the price is unbeatable! I really can't smell the strong smell that some people love and some hate. I plan on purchasing the Antique bronze color today.

on 2/18/2007 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great consistancy. Beautiful shimmer. Not tacky or glumpy. Fabulous shades. I am addicted to this product over lipstick now. Makes my lips look expensive and sexy. Alexandrite is one of the more exquisite jewel tone shades.

on 12/27/2006 9:15:00 AM

this stuff is every bit as good as high end lip glosses and tons cheaper!! i received pink bouquet as an extra in a swap and i love it! i'm very picky about glosses, but i love the cake batter smell, the shimmer isn't all glittery like some other glosses, and it's thick and stays put. i'd compare this to hard candy's lip glosses in consistency, smell and applicator...but like $7 cheaper.

on 11/8/2006 1:37:00 PM

I like this gloss. It goes on well and comes in lots of colors. I hate the smell though. It stinks.