Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/14/2005 11:41:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! I bought it the other day and put it on, and my lips looked very shiney and nice. It doesnt last for very long and has a graining feeling, but its well worth it. From what I can tell it last for a while too. Its probably the most shiney lip gloss I have ever gotten (I have tons of them too).. I love it.
Mine is just clear, I havent tried any colors yet, but I have a feeling I will be soon!

on 3/12/2005 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best low-end/drugstore lipgloss I've ever tried. And I never would've looked twice at them had it not been for the raves here on MUA. I was lucky enough to find a few of these in the clearance bin at Target for $1.98 USD each! I got Baguette Beige (the perfect J-Lo nude lip shade, it's just a touch pinker than MAC C-Thru lipglass), Brilliant Blush (pale shimmery peach, looks MLBB on me), Royal Romance (shimmery mauve & gorgeous), and Diamond (clear w/tons of silver sparkles that just looks wet & shimmery on). This l/g smells like coconut and has a very nice brush applicator. It's non-sticky in texture and dare-I-say-it comparable to Armani Lip Shimmers! Run out & buy one of these Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatments!

on 3/4/2005 2:47:00 PM

I love this stuff. Its my current drugstore favorite! The texture is nice, the finish is very shiny and the sparkle is just right (the glitter isn't too chunky). I also love the scent- which is faintly cocoa butter like and reminds me a bit of a softer version of the scent of Avon's glazewears.

The colors are nice - I currently have Royal Romance, a brownish pink that would look good on just about anyone and brilliant blush, a barely there soft peachy shade. I like them so much I'll have to get more!

The best thing about them though- they are sooo moisturizing! I have very full lips- and they are ALWAYS chapped and peeling. I have used every imaginable lip balm and always look for moisturizing lippies- but often they make the situation worse. After a week of wearing this gloss- my lips are soft and healed. Even if the gloss didn't smell good, look good and feel good- I would buy it just for what it did for my poor chapped lips!

A must-try product!

on 3/4/2005 9:09:00 AM

I recently bought this in Royal Romance because I had left my makeup bag at home. It is AWESOME! Very shiny and sparkly and lasts. I won't be paying for MAC lipglasses again. This shade in particular is a perfect neutral for those who like mauve/browns and can't usually wear light pinks. The shine in it makes blue eyes sparkle.

on 2/17/2005 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Truly beautiful, inexpensive, LOVELY product! This wears surprisingly well for a gloss, and while it's perhaps a little stickier than the average gloss, you never feel like you have glue on your lips. The "diamond shine" name is no lie - this will sparkle like nobody's business! The scent is fun; sort of a raspberry-vanilla, and the applicator makes it easy to apply. I received several compliments from different men while wearing this. Definitely one of the best new drugstore products in a while.

on 2/16/2005 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This gloss is great for the texture and finish. As far as staying power, I can't comment because I haven't paid close attention. I have this in antique bronze which is not bronze at all but actually a pretty pinky nude shade on my lips, I'd recommend this for nude lovers. I think this is one of the very few colors in the line that will work for me.
The first time I used this I felt nauseous because it reminded me of cheap vanilla candles. However, after a few more uses the scent is hardly noticeable. There is a slight shimmer finish to the high shine formula. I love the brush applicator as opposed to a sponge.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

wow! got these for 3.50 at target and i LOVE them...i got princess pink, antique bronze and signature tuape..the colors are sheer but beautiful, the shimmer is so pretty, the gloss smells great and it feels so good and moisturizing on...whats not to love?

on 2/8/2005 6:56:00 PM

This is my current fav drugstore lipgloss!!! I have "signature taupe", "antique bronze", "champagne toast", and "brilliant blush", and LOVE them all!! These are sheer but shimmery. Not glittery tho, the shimmers are very fine and really dress up your lips. The scent to me is like candy, and it fades away fairly fast. It goes on smooth and just lasts and lasts. Best part is that it's under $4, very reasonable price, IMO.

After reading all of the glowing reviews her at MUA, I ran all over to three stores looking for this lipgloss. I finally found it at Walgreen's. I don't know what the fuss was all about, it doesn't seem to last any longer than any other lipgloss. I put some on, went in the basement to do a load of laundry, and when I came upstairs it had pretty much worn off (and my lips are not dry). That is to say, the liquidy look of the gloss had worn off. There is a shimmery ingredient in there, and this shimmer remained on my lips, which is kind of nice; maybe that is the part that other reviewers say lasts so long. One other thing I did like was that the applicator is a brush. Other than that, it's just lipgloss.

on 2/1/2005 9:56:00 AM

Went out and got this after reading the reviews and just wasn't that impressed.

It is a nice gloss for what it is, but I didn't find the color selection to be anything special, or the actual application of the gloss.

Also, the taste is sort of like powdery baby wipes, so I wasn't too thrilled with that either. Would probably not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses