Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is by far one of the best foundations that i ever used in my life.
I'm using foundation since i was 17 and in all those years i've used almost every brand from estee lauder and dior to lancome and many more.
The color of this foundation is very natural unlike many other not at all yellow or pink but rather fleshy if you know what i mean.
It looks like skin the coverage i would say is medium to full depending on the amount of product you'll use.
Reading other reviews say that is only for oily skin i would say that if your skin is hydrated it's suitable for every skin type.
For me by far one of the best out there.

on 12/2/2011 1:25:00 PM

I really like it. Though it dries my skin out a bit as I naturally have dry skin. But the color is just amazing. I have tried more expensive brands also, but this one is the best so far. It applies smoothely and looks rather natural. Though I would really recomend this product to people with rather oily skin than dry

on 11/24/2011 1:28:00 AM

use this foundation for years and still in love with it! it has cons, but so far I didn't find anything better. I had tried lots of professional foundations and compare to MF they are too heavy and too expensive. if you use brush for it, it looks smoothy and natural. it has medium coverage. and with my sensitive skin it doesn't break me out.
I have to say that I don't ware it everyday and more often use it like a concealer, but still find it's great!

on 11/11/2011 6:33:00 AM

I went back to this recently, after a few years and I love it at the moment. I got 109 Natural Bronze, but it really isn't bronze at all, much much lighter than what I would call bronze. But it is a lovely natural colour, and gives great coverage, and lasts all day, and I have oily skin. I own so many foundations at the moment, and am always chopping and changing, but this is my best one at the moment. If I don't go overboard and blend it well it gives a nice radiant flawless look. I will definitely buy again.

on 8/25/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 6 years and i love it. its lasts all day and has brillent coverage. I use my mac 170 brush to stipple on with and then buff in. Looks radient all ways.

on 8/6/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this product !!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG foundation. I tried it when it first came in to stores and I hated it. I used to have a really oily skin and it just didn't work for me then. It disappeared on the oily parts and left patches on the dry parts and looked heavy and disgusting. I threw it away and I didn't even think about it for a long time, until few months ago when I started reading reviews of a good drugstore foundation, because I was desperately seeking one. I had used Lumene Double Stay Mineral foundation and it was ok, but it didn't give me enough coverage and it disappeared from my face during the day.
I saw only good reviews of Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation and I was wondering if they had changed the formulation or something, because I couldn't believe there was almost none bad reviews of it. I decided to try it again.
I bought it and I loved the result it gave me after application. The application was easy, it applied well and the coverage was great. It didn't feel heavy on my face. It didn't get caught on the dry patches on my face. I have dry skin nowadays and I've had so much troubles finding a foundation that doesn't get stuck on those flaky parts of my skin. Lasting Performance looked flawless on my skin. It didn't disappear during the day this time. It looked great even after 8 hours, which used to be impossible with other foundations. It didn't break me out either.
I love this foundation now. I'm definitely going to buy this one again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite foundation.
Most foundation ranges don't have a colour that's close to my pale skintone with reddish undertones, but 01 "Ivory Beige" is just right!
I do need to put moisturizer or primer on first to make sure no skinflakes will show (I have dry skin on my forehead), but the product does go on smoothly.
It gives a satin finish, which I like!

on 2/1/2011 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I think overall as a foundation it's good if you have pink undertones. It didn't really fade on me (and I don't wear a primer) and it blended well. I was wrongly colour matched and this was way too dark for me. It also oxidized on my skin which made it even darker. Keep in mind that it has pink undertones. I do like the packaging as you can control how much comes out. You also get 5ml extra product compared to other foundations out there.

on 1/26/2011 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Max Factor's Lasting Performance is one of the two foundations that I have ever repurchased. It has a good coverage, it stays put quite well and it hasn't caused blackheads or other skin problems.

I wear this in Fair (#100). The shade is a bit too pinkish so for me it's important to finish my make-up with a neutral powder. Sometimes I even add a pinch of greenish neutralizer to loose mineral powder to tone the pinkisness down even more.

The package is OK. It's easy to see how much foundation there's left and in the very end you can cut the package in half to get access to the final drops. Also, plastic packages are always carefree compared to glass ones.