The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Got this @ 50% off. It was much better than the previous edition where the bristles tend to fall over my face. At the same time, they are softer & smoother in texture. Picks up powder rather easily but I kinda dislike the handle. It's a bit too heavy & thick for my liking though.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really have any brush experience but I picked up this brush for $20 CAD. It is really soft, and picks up pigment well. I hope it lasts (I will update on the longevity of this brush). It's kind of ugly but works well. I will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Soooo soft and fluffy against your face, perfect for dusting translucent powder to set foundations. A bit pricey, but the bristles are definitely worth the amount (far too soft to be called 'bristles' though). All in all, a nice blusher brush.

Well I am in minority here but I am not so pleased with this brush. I bought it since it has soft bristles - and I was looking for a softer blush brush since my Annabelle brush works well but is a bit harsh, and the one I have from BE is a tad too small for my liking. But it wasn't the great love between TBS blusher brush and I.

This brush is too flat, I can't give it the ''shape'' it should have. And for some reason, I can't apply my blush evenly, it goes on streaky or does an overly defined blush line on my cheeks - ugh... like my mother in the 80's. lol. For sure, I am not going to buy this again. continued >>

When I first started using this, I loved it! The bristles are really soft, perfect for my sensitive skin. I have no complains EXCEPT-it's only been 2 months or so and it has shed a bit and is starting to lose it shape. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a really good brush. BodyShop's stuff are normally what I term it's-okay-but-not-so-fantastic-that-I-would-buy-it-again, but for the price this brush commands, it delivers quite a punch. It's not as expensive as the brushes in the other makeup lines, picks up powders well, and the bristles are oh-so-full and soft. And the best part is, you'll just have to fluff the brush with your hand after application and the blush residue on the brush will come off fairly easily. Perfect for a clean freak like me! The only gripe is that the handle looks a tad too big, oddly shaped and not at all sleek. Will definitely buy it again!

This is a nice soft brush. Not very cheap, but though good price-quality. This brush is better than my old one, that one left hair on my face, very irritating!

Popular Makeup Brushes