The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this because its soft, picks up powder very well and doesn't shed on me at all! The shape also retains despite being in the wash for quite a few times.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I can't compare this to any high-end blush brushes, but it's definitely the best cheaper one I've ever used. I've had mine for a couple of years and it's still like new. Nice and soft, doesn't scratch my skin and picks up product nicely.

Bought this the other day whilst browsing. these brushes are incredibly soft so I got the blush one. It is wierd how it doesn't pick up a lot of pigment but I love it with EM mineral blushes and also my cheap no17 blush. You can have a sheer look but build up layers for more. I don't think I would get the powder brush version . in UK is 10.50, not v cheap but not v expensive either. Hasn't shed yet (only had it a week) but I think it will wash and last well.
am tempted by their cute travel collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush feels really soft despite its synthetic bristles. I like just a tinge of color on my cheeks and I usually end up with too much color. So this brush is great because it picks up verrry little color.

UPDATE: I recently found a way to use this brush to create a better, prettier effect. I use a smaller blush brush to apply the blush to the apples of my cheek and then use THIS brush (purely) for blending it out, fading the color as I blend and swoop the color towards my ears. Works great!

I love this brush. It's sleek, soft and a little bit sexy. Does the job, and does it well.

Super soft. Was really pleased with it, and was better than my previous Smashbox one. However, it does not pick up pigments too good, no matter how much you swirl it! If price is more of an issue, than this is a great brush. But if you are after quality, better to look at the MAC or Bobbi Brown counter. For me, it's an abandoned brush.

I have this brush, and love it. The bristles are soft, they pick up pigment/colour quite well, and it is very easy to apply. I have had it for over half a year and no problems with shedding at all! Quite affordable too.($19.90 SGD) Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very soft, all synthetic bristles blush brush. At first I really love it, even though the cut make it uncomfortable for swirling blushes around, it's better for precise shading. Either way it blends my blush well. I washed it every month and it never shed. I've owned it for almost 3 years and it's still super soft, and the shape is still intact. However, lately I noticed that it doesn't blend my blushes as well. Now I have streaky cheeks! Has it reach it's end of life? Maybe. I'm planning to get another blush brush because I can't really use this anymore. And oh, it doesn't really pick up pigment, just like all TBS brushes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Can't compare with other blusher brushes because before i got it i only used the brush that came together with a compact blusher. In terms of softness, yep, this one is great. It also picks up the right amount of blusher powder so i don't have to dust it off on the back of my hand-as i usually did with other brushes. I've been using the same brush since i first bought it and it has been 2 years now. Not a strand has ever come off so this is highly recommended, definitely worth the price.

This is by far the best blush blush I've ever bought. And I'm not so surprised since TBS make the best brushes I've ever used! It's perfect for blending in blushes and the bristles are so soft, I love it!! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone. Once you use TBS brushes, you never go back!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes