The Body Shop Blusher Brush

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a great brush! It feels so soft on my face and the price isn't bad either! Love it!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great at what it does. It's super soft, cruelty free, holds up after washing, picks up colour a charm, blends evenly.
It's relatively small and flat, which makes it perfect for very localized application. Sometimes I find I want a more subtle, generalized flush, for which a larger, fluffier brush would be better. In this category (and price point), however, I've not found a better brush. Recommended.

Update: NO shedding after a year of use & still as soft. Impressive!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's one of a great product from The Body Shop!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good blush brush. Soft and doesn't prick my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate this brush. It's soft, but it's very flat and the bristles snap back and forth. It barely picked up any prodect. It feels like a cheap drugstore brush, and is ridiculously priced at $26.00 (USD). I used it twice and returned it. I purchased the kabuki brush at the same time. I didn't use it, but I returned it too. I cannot recommend this brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The Body Shop Brushes are pricey but worth every cent. They're the smoothest brushes I have ever come by and this is one of my absolute faves. I don't use it for blush though, I apply my powder foundations with it and wipe away e/s fallout. Works like a charm.

I really like The Body Shop as they are animal friendly and I would never lower myself to buy a make up brush that is made up of the left overs of the slaughter house where animals have suffered. I will use any material but only animal friendly methods for me thanks!

As much as I really really wanted to like this - It's horrible. Ordered online and on opening the first impression is 'foundation brush' because thats what it looked like. The handle stamped 'blush brush' was very smooth and the brush bristles were very soft but the shape is flat. There is no full dome in the shape.

Tried it on the blushes, chanel irrelle, bourjois, bobbi brown, clinique, face stockholm, dior, body shop and it will pick up colour no problem. The brush head, too small in my opinion, is impossible to blend. We all tried different techniques and it just leaves a very obvious stroke of blush.

It is awful. For those who gave it 5 stars, i'm pleased that it worked for you. But for me, and I consider myself a pretty good artist, this brush is not a good blush brush.

It was so awful I returned it and felt very embarassed doing so. It just has no use. Not even for highlighting or shadows.

I like using this brush for applying paler coloured blush because it is good at picking up colour. I wouldn't use it for applying brighter colours because they would come out too bright-I find that a fluffier, less dense type of blush brush is best used for those. It doesn't shed and washes well. I've had mine for about 6 months and use it regularly and it's still good as new. The only down side to it is that someimes it can be a bit difficult to blend with, and I have to blend the blush out with a powder brush.

I like this brush alot its vegan and very soft . Applies my blush great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this!!!! It is so pleasant to use over my cheeks. Not pricey at all! Love it!

Tanja