Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.5

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 8/11/2006 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this stuff, it's very light yet moisturising and absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate my skin. Will repurchase.

on 8/7/2006 10:07:00 PM

I really like this cream. I have extremely sensitive eyes, which usually react to most cremes, but this creme is perfect. It is very lightweight and seems to moisurize quite well. Good price, also. I did have to order it from a UK website, since I couldnt locate it anywhere in the US

I love this eye-cream!
It's very moisturising and light-weight and it helps to reduce puffiness especially when applied at night.
It's ok as a daytime cream, but when it's really cold outside I prefer Dr.Hauschka Eye Cream, which is actually an eye-wax.

on 12/30/2005 2:22:00 PM

I LOVE IT!!! It does not irritate my sensitive eyes, very natural. It is very moisturising, light (which is great!), does not causes puffiness and actually helps a bit. I believe it is one of the best eye cream out there. I use it together with Elizabeth Ardenís ceramide eye capsules(which is very natural and suitable for very sensitive eyes) and my skin looks rested even I do not get enough sleep. I started getting compliments- you skin looks great thanks to this cream, eye capsules and DR. Hauschaís rose cream for the face. Highly recommended.

on 1/23/2005 1:53:00 PM

I don't use eye creams much as I'm lazy and can't be bothered to apply yet another product to my skin, but when I am conscientious I use this. It is light textured, fragrance free and absobs perfectly. I keep my little tube (practical no finger dipping) in the fridge so that it is even more refreshing. This moisturises nicely without increasing milia ,can't say about anti-ageing as I've no lines (*fingers crossed*) as of yet.UPDATE I'm using Zia's Ultimate Eye Crean now, both are good, but I think I prefer the Zia as it absorbs faster.

on 1/15/2005 10:24:00 AM

I have used other eye creams before and this is by far the best I have tried.It is absorbed in minutes, it is not heavy or sticky.It moisturizes very well!