Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff is okay, but it was very sticky. I've gotten pretty good at application and know when I apply to much, but no matter how little I applied, the BB mousse just never felt like it dried. Also, it did not produce a very deep shade on me. I prefer Neutrogena's foam.

Definitely one of the best inexpensive self tanners around, and love the mousse formula! I alternate between Light/Medium in the Winter and Deep Dark in the summer and have to say it works really well on me, both shades blend in well and the price is right.

It's good for olive-tones. The result is sort of a yellowish finish (rather then orange like most others) Not the best tanner out their, but deffinately the cheapest that works pretty good.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The mousse has become difficult to find this year(I received a tip that Banana Boat either has or will stop making it), which is a real shame. It gives great natural color and the mousse formula melts right into the skin without causing streaks. The fragrance isn't great, but it doesn't really last on the skin either. I've tried tons of self-tanners and this one by far has given the best results for the least amount of money.