RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

on 11/8/2017 5:10:00 AM

Mixed - oily skin. Best pressed powder ever. It makes my skin matte over 5-6 hours. It doesn’t cover at all. Using over 2 years and I would buy it again.

on 10/31/2017 12:49:00 PM

I have been using this for years and always replace, I genuinely haven't found anything better for the price. It's not perfect as sometimes it can mess with the look of the foundation and make you look a bit washed out, I counteract this by just putting a light dusting on my T-Zone. The packaging is a total shambles with the lid always ending up falling apart but for the price you can't complain too much.

on 10/31/2017 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The translucent is not at all that. It is white. Mind you, I am NW45 so I need it to be translucent. Ugh!

on 10/13/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it based on rave reviews on YouTube..
This is definitely not a good fit for normal- dry skin types.
this powder give a good coverage & it’s great for the buffing technique. However, it’s extremely mattifying & powdery looking, my normal-dry skin can’t bear that feel & look.
Despite the name “translucent” it have some yellowish tint which bright the color of the foundation. So, if u don’t mind that and need some oil control in a DS price its a good option, just not for me.

Love this powder!!! I use it everyday to setting my foundation and to blott throughout the day. I have been using it for over 4 years now. Also I recommend it to all my friends ❤

on 9/14/2017 9:33:00 AM

I didn't like this powder at all. No matter how little I applied, it always looked cakey (even after spraying my face with some setting spray, the kinda heavy, powdery look didn't dissapear). I have normal skin which becomes a bit oily throughout the day and this powder did not make my face stay matte longer than it does without powder. I am sorry this did not worked for me, 'cause it's so inexpensive and it seems to work for everyone else.

This product claims to be matte and it does do a great job of keeping the skin matte. After a few uses, I started to notice tiny flecks of glitter in the powder. I'm sure if this is intentional on Rimmel's part or not, but it was very frustrating after buying a product with so much YouTube hype. There is a slight scent that seems to dissipate once applied to the skin. It seemed cakey when first applied to the skin but once I set my entire face with setting spray it looked better. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product but I did like the fact that it was not an expensive powder.

on 8/30/2017 10:58:00 AM

Very bad packaging but the actual product is awesome. It does what it says: your oily areas WILL stay matte. Some people find it cakey but I have found a way to minimize this effect. I like to put a lot of this powder with a sponge in my whole face (I have oily combo skin) and THEN take a clean, big powder brush with soft bristles ( I use the ecotools powder brush) to blend and take away the extra product in my face. I do not bake with this technique but this helps me have a flawless finish and helps reduce the appearance of my pores, as well. This powder has a slightest but pleasant smell. Very good value for money and good staying power.

on 8/24/2017 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Been using it for more than 4 years.

Very cheap and very very good product with good staying power.

Even if I have dry skin, I do sometimes get shiny on my T-zone and this powder prevents that.
Never had problems with it, like breakouts or anything.

I really hope they do not discontinue this product but they should make the packaging better. It is very easy to break it.

It does mattify the skin but leaves it cakey if you put too much and even when you touch up after a few hours (which you'll need to) as this powder only does it's job for an hour—2 tops. It can also accentuate fine lines and dry spots on the face.