RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok so there iant really much to say about rhis. I have the translucent version, it has no color, and is just a good, solid, cheap powder. I dont use powder often, if i want my makeup to stay i use setting spray amd i have normal skin type so i cant say if this keeps oil at bay. If i use powder, i typically use the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder, but even the SMALL container of that stuff is over $20. So if you use powder daily, you would go thru that stuff so quickly that you would need to spend $35 on the big size. So because kf that, i would recommend this powder over that one. This one works well, and it would save you a ton of money. So while this is not the best powder ive eved used, i do think its a good value

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It is great quality, would buy it again for sure.

I like this powder a lot, it's cheap and looks nice. I find it does make you look cakey though. But I do really enjoy it.

it is good for the price. I'm mac nw15 and this powder in me look to dark after applying. so i would recommend if u r fair , try the lightest shade not the translucent one.

on 9/22/2016 6:29:00 PM

I've spent a lot of money on primers and mattifying gels like Murad and CoverFx over the past year but nothing works like this! Keeps oil under control all day and keeps my face feeling fresh. I bought it in my closest skin tone rather than the transparent.

on 9/21/2016 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love this product. It used to be my HG powder and I've used it since 2012. These would last me up to a whole year and I repurchased each time I ran out, however I feel as if they've changed the formula? My most recent repurchase had glitter in it and it definitely did not keep me matte at all. It only kept my face matte for maybe 30 mins to an hour until it made my face really oily, oilier than usual. This used to keep me matte for hours! And there never used to be glitter in it?? I even bought a second compact from a different store just in case I had a bad batch or something, but the exact same thing happened and still there was glitter. I'm not one for glitter in my face powders so this was really disappointing.

Also, the packaging is terrible, always has been. Every single one of these that I've bought, the plastic lid has cracked and broken. I've had to use sticky tape to keep it together. One of them, the lid cracked literally on the 2nd day I used it -- I didn't even drop it, all I did was put the lid back on the compact and it cracked! Not very travel-friendly.

Sadly, I won't be using this product anymore.

I just bought the MAC Blotting Powder and it's working absolute wonders. The longest I've worn it so far is 8 hours and it kept me matte the whole time, didn't need to reapply. It is a lot more expensive, but I think it is a much better product than this Rimmel powder and well worth the money.

on 9/19/2016 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I’m very fair and most translucent powders look orange on me. My favorite pressed powder is the L’Oreal True Match Gentle Mineral Pressed Powder in W1 which is discontinued. I bought this powder in Translucent because it’s fairly pale and has more product than the L’Oreal. It’s slightly darker than my True Match but the finish is good for me since I don’t have oily skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I used this powder first, years ago, but don't remember whether I liked it or not. Recently, I was looking for something more natural to set underneath my eyes and my highlighted areas, and decided to give this a shot. I bought it in the shade transparent or translucent? I'm not sure how, but even though it's colorless, it has a very pretty brightening effect. Not at all overpowering, though. It doesn't get cakey and it compliments my concealer very well.

I've been using this powder for over a year in Translucent and its definitely helped keep my face a lot less oily. It wont keep your face matte for a whole day but it will help keep the oily at bay. It doesn't cling onto my dry patches and never looks cakey. I love this because its so cheap and lasts for a long time and after I spray my face with a setting spray it blends nicely into the foundation.
A lot of people are saying this powder made them more oily which is so strange! Maybe it had ingredients that didn't go with their skin? Considering the price it is worth a shot to see how it treats your skin. I also havn't noticed break outs from this powder although I regularly get break outs so it would be hard to pin point what they're caused by.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my most used pressed powders. I have oily skin and this is great for blotting as it doesn't cake. It is not the most finely milled powder but great for the price.