RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My go to drugstore powder. I am NC20/25 and just buy the translucent shade. Keeps me shine free for 6 or 7 hours, then if I am still out and need a touch up, I keep something else with sturdier packaging in my purse! That's my only gripe with this powder, packaging isn't travel friendly and no mirror. Packaging top cracks easily so that's a problem if you do want to keep this in your purse or an on the go makeup bag.

on 5/4/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder didn't keep me matte for long, but for the price I guess it's expected. I really dislike the packaging though, it's so cheap and fragile. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this nor would I buy it again. I wouldn't say it was totally bad, but you can find better.

on 5/3/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's a decent product, but if you're expecting more coverage from this product then I don't recommend this for you. We all want great coverage, and this doesn't really give that. If you already have flawless and radiant gorgeous skin, then you would look wonderful with this on you.

The Pros: It has a nice smell, the packaging is decent, it's not cakey when you first put it on, The lasting power is phenomenal.

The Cons: Little coverage (but at least it keeps you matte so it's a win)

on 5/2/2014 2:25:00 PM

I see a lot of young gals reviewing this powder but I'm 38 and dry and I like it too! I used it for awhile last year and don't remember what brush I used, but I didn't like how the powder looked. This time I used the Elf Kabuki and it turns out this powder looks GREAT on me. Nice finish with blurred pores & imperfections. I usually wear it over BB cream or my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. Give it a try, it's so cheap you won't regret it if you don't like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like it - not a big fan of Rimmel in the past but this has changed my mind. Really like it - good to use to contour my cheekbones and jaw. Sets my foundation and a good colour, doesn't turn orange!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily skin, and have tried every powder but my makeup would always slip off. This powder kept my makeup on for 5-6 hours and is perfect to use during winter. In summer it slips off of my face easily and stays on my face for 3-4 hours but i just apply more throughout the day and its perfect.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The holy grail of matte powders! I never would have thought that this insanely cheap, drug store brand would be my go to for shine free skin!!! I only use the translucent, sometimes on top of BB cream or alone in the summer and it lasts all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first pressed powder! I am using 001 TRANSPARENT

This product promises to control shine for 5 hours and help minimize the appearance of pores.

Unfortunately, it did not last 5 hours for me; instead only 2-3 hours. It did minimize the appearance of the pores though! So it's alright.

I would buy this again though, because we can always re-apply after the 2 hours!

on 3/22/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best setting powder I have tried, and trust me there has been many (from high end to super cheap) I was always under the impression, the more you pay for a make up product the better it is. Well. Not true. This stuff is super cheap, and works like a charm. I have super oily skin, and this sets my foundation perfectly. I am shine free for hours, which is pretty darn impressive since, with most products, I am usually an oily mess mid day. I wish I could give this 5 lippies, however the packing totally sucks. It's hard to open and close and just seems poorly designed. Get on trend with regular pressed powder packing Rimmel and I will love you to the moon and back. I will however continue to repurchase this and look passed the poor packaging because the performance of this powder is aaaaamazing. A must buy for oily skinned gals, for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i really am enjoying this product. i use the shade 005 in silky beige it does a great job in controlling my oily face lol ive had it for about two months now and im really liking it, pretty sure ill repurcgase when im done with the one i have:)