3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is an okay powder on my oily face. I don't think there's anything special about it. However, when used to set ans bake my super oily eyelids (after using primer), it does a great job! The packaging is sh*it, breaks so easily and quite thick compared to the actual product. I end up scraping it and put it in a smaller container. Will buy it again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0
from

5 months ago

I got the lightest color, so maybe that is why this looks very chalky on me, even if I spend time buffing it in. I didn’t notice any matifying effect either. The packaging is cheap. I hear so many people say it’s so great, and it’s listed online in lots of places as a makeup artist favorite....but I should know by now, the industry is behind a lot of those types of reviews. The best drugstore pressed powder is L’Oréal Infallible. I barely even need to touch it up, even on hot days. Maybe I’ll try this again someday in the next darkest color. There should be a “maybe” option on “Would you buy it again?”

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

1.0

5 months ago

I have pretty much nothing good to say about this powder except its cheap i wear foundation and concealer, but a very light amount and since i ran out of my banana powder I've been using this. My t-zone is very oily and i expected this to keep it matte for at least a few hours. My t-zone gets extremely shiny within 1 hour and reapplying the powder only makes me look cakey and pasty The flashback on this is awful. It's been a struggle to get decent pictures because this powder does me absolutely no justice. My skin looks rough and I've been using a light amount just brushed over my face to set it, and all it does is make my skin look patchy whereas the banana powder made it look very smooth and perfect. The packaging breaks too easily, I've had this powder for 2 weeks now and I've already cracked the sides. I used this powder once before when I had just started wearing makeup when i was 13 and had the exact same problem This powder is awful, you're genuinely better off buying anything else but this, it does no justice.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 months ago

This setting powder helps my foundation last longer as well as my under-eye concealer. It also does an okay job controlling my oily t-zone. I've repurchased it over the years because it's cheap and does the job.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 months ago

I don't really like matte make-up, but this sets my undereyes super nicely. It doesn't look cakey at all and makes my concealer last all day. Don't really like the packaging, but it's good value anyway.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

10 months ago

It is an okay powder. I don't think that it does much to help makeup last longer but I like to smack this over my face just to blend everything together. Also doesn't make my face itch, break out or feel dry which is always appreciated. It is extremely sheer too so it doesn't matter which shade you pick up. I like the smell, it is very makeupy but comforting. I will finish my current compact and be on the lookout for another powder, I do see myself going back to this one if I can't find any better ones though!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

a year ago

First, when I got it (which was about 2 years ago ), I was so in love with it, and I used it so often that I hit pan after a couple of months (haha) But then all of a sudden it fell off the table and broke in pieces…back then I hadn’t tried out so many products as I do now because of my job... Anyway, we all know that the packaging is simple but not really protective as it’s a plastic compact and it can break easily… When I repurchased it, I noticed some things which I didn’t see back then or had the knowledge about it... It is a fantastic powder if you’re setting the foundation and keeps it matte! With my combo skin, I have no problems with the powder as it controls the oil during the day so, I can apply it in the morning, and it will stay put all day – that’s what I want! The negative point is that I don’t like it to set my undereye or on top of the eyelids! I noticed that it’s too thick. I can see the little powder particles which I don’t see if I use a translucent loose powder so, I don’t use it for that, but I use it for the rest of my face! I love to apply it with a big powder brush and press it into the skin and then give it some time to melt into the foundation and it will leave a beautiful finish! – If you don’t have the time to let it settle with the foundation, you can use setting spray on top ???? <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VNKnFnP9eI8"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VNKnFnP9eI8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

a year ago

One of the best pressed powder from drugstore.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

a year ago

My HG powder. For context, I do not wear foundation (only undereye concealer) but use this instead as foundation. Pros: - Cannot beat the price (usually around $4) - Buildable coverage - Natural finish Cons: - Packaging can be an issue, mostly because i have cracked the lid so many times by stepping on it. However, if I didn't leave my makeup on the floor this would NOT be a problem.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3.0

a year ago

It's an ok powder. I bought it after hearing so many goods things from a lot of youtube gurus but I can't say I am impressed. My skin turns greasy too soon usually within an hour but not to an excessive extent. I don't hate it but I don't love it either.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair