benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues

benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues
Hoola Hues

3.8

on 12/13/2004 7:12:00 PM

i love this little palette! i recently purchased it for myself this weekend while doing some christmas shopping. the lady at the benefit counter said if i didn't mind she'd like to test it out on me. i'm usually real hesitant about letting someone apply makeup on me. i'm soo glad i stopped though! she said the colors on me would be really pretty. (i'm a brunette w/brown eyes and a light olive skintone) the e/s stays put for a long time. a little goes a long way. i adore the bahama mama lipstick! it's the perfect little palette for me to carry around in my bag.

ACK! The Hoola makes my face look muddy. I am ppp/lll so this might work better for darker skin tones. The Packaging is way cute! This comes w/ The hoola bronzer and a brush for it.
2 e/s Colors are Buckle Bunny (this is a bronzy brown shimmer)This color looked awful on me more like a bronzy orange. The other color is Me,MYself & I.(this is light pink champange color) I liked this color great for highlighting.
L/s in Bahama Mama, which I love. It's a sheery berry bronze color.
The set also includes a dual ended brush w/ a e/s applicator on one end and a very nice lip brush on the other.
The compact also has a mirror.
Although, I love 2 items in the set I am returning this and buying just the Bahama Mama l/s.

The Hoola Bronzer is very matte and dark no matter how I apply it. *Sigh* I really wanted to love this set. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a cute kit for $25. You get two eyeshadows, a shimmery champagne and shimmery taupey brown that isnt too dark. Great for a quick pulled together eye. Make it more dramatic with liner. The lipgloss is a nude brown shade with a touch of rose to it. Very pretty. Hoola Bronzer is a matte bronzer that really makes you look tan. I am missing a blush from this compact. Applicators are ok but nothing special. Comes in a cardboard package with mirror. Cute kit but nothing spectacular. Cute though.