COVERGIRL Natural Rose

COVERGIRL Natural Rose

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

There is no pigmentation in this blush at all like you rub and rub and rub and my finger is still white not even shimmer.Not all cg blushes are like that I have the instant cheek bones in peach and there is amazing pigmentation in all three colors

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First of all, I just want to say that I think that most drugstore blushes suck. I've tried most major brands, and they all seem to lack pigmentation. Now, having said that, I think that Cover Girl Cheekers are some of the most pigmented drugstore blushes. That doesn't mean that they are well pigmented, it just means that they seem to be more pigmented than the other brands I've tried (Maybelline, L'oreal, Revlon).

I actually really love this color. It is quite nice and natural. It works well with my warm colored skin. It's pink without being too pink. I don't find the pigmentation that bad. Maybe the fact that I apply it with a MAC brush helps. I wish it lasted a bit longer.

The packaging is pretty bad. It can be difficult to get the product onto the brush (a real brush not the silly one that comes with it). I wish the packaging were shaped differently.

I gave this 4 lippies because although the packaging sucks, it is super cheap. I do find myself using this quite a bit.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Total blush fail. Out of the Cheekers blushes that I hauled, this one was a dud. It's too bad because it looked like it would be a bright, matte, pretty peachy-pink. Unfortunately, the color would not show up on my NC30 skin, nor would it swatch on my hand at all even when I swiped multiple times. Nonexistent Rose is a better name for this shade. Reformulate this one, CG!

this is my go-to blush color. i'm usually in the bottom three shades of foundation, so i'm pretty pale, although i am not fair, my skin has an olive sheen to it. it is a perfect color for my skin tone. it kind of gives the effect as pinching your cheeks for a long amount of time. it's such a pretty color. it runs around $4.50, so it's a pretty average price. i've never had it break on me, although the brush does get kind of jumbled up & winged out. i usually sweep about two sweeps of it on to my brush then apply it & it's just goregous. it stays on for a long amount of time & has great color payoff. i would recommend this product to anyone with a skin tone like mine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not liking this product at all. I had been eyeing this blush at the drug store, having been on the hunt for a peachy pink cheek color for awhile and I'd heard good things about CG Cheekers (surprisingly, I'd never tried them in my youth). This blush does have that Noxema smell that the CG Clean foundation and powder have (ah, yes, brings back memories of middle school). It is a bit cloying, though I'm guessing that the smell dissipates over time. The color is very sheer. It can be built up a little bit but I have very fair skin and had to apply several layers in order to see the color. I also think I might be allergic to this since I am sensitive to talc in some cases. This blush is going back to the drug store tommorow.

on 12/24/2010 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

In all my excitement his morning of trying out a new product I forgot to apply blush. I somehow realized this about an hour or two into my shift at work. It works in a pinch, but this could never be my everyday blush. There is almost no pigmentation. I had to layer it on just to get a hint of color. like most brands, the included brush is a joke. The old familiar CG scent it there. Takes me back to 8th and 9th grade and this was the only makeup I could afford.

on 11/27/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this when I unexpectedly had to stay over someone's house and needed some cheap makeup to look all right for work the next day. I got this because it was cheap but it turned out to be pretty decent. It's not pigmented at all, but it means I can pile it on with minimal effort and not end up looking like a clown. Since it's sheer it looks more natural and it's a cute color. Not bad for like $5!

too sheer!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The worst blush I have ever used, and I have used many, including varieties in Cheekers that were very nice. This blush is absolutely pigmentation-less. Not a little lighter than what shows in the pan (which is a medium rosy pink), it is literally transparent and colorless on fair skin. Only after building the color for a minute do I get a tinted version of what the color should be, which wears off faster than the amount of time it took to build the color. Now I know why people always go for Rose Silk over this one.

No pigmentation

Sat there powdery and dusty unless you touch it, then it's gone

Smells weird