e.l.f. Soothing Lip Gloss

e.l.f. Soothing Lip Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Really fake color and very sticky (I tried pink lemonade and chai).

Wow. I thought it would be some cheap product like all the other dollar products out their (Some) I like the colour I got it in Pink Lemonade. I like the way it looks it a pretty shimmery pink, great for the Summer. The bad thing is it doesnt last very long. It made my lips a little dry but its pretty good for a dollar. I think I would probably buy this again.

on 6/13/2005 10:13:00 AM

I tried several E.L.F products from Target. this is the only one I liked. Got it in Mauve Luxe which is a pretty MLBB berry shade. I will stock up on a few of these. Mint flavored and pretty long lasting. Better than a lot of expensive glosses. Made in China.

Several other products said oil-free, but listed mineral oil in the ingredients. ??????

This product is excellent - I agree - Mauve Luxe tends to be an excellent shade on ANYONE. You can save an extra 10% off of the website when ordering if you use coupon code # BUZZ126

Thanks!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in mauve luxe and it has been well worth the 99 cent investment! I don't know if I really like the tingle but the color is great... a sheer plummy rose. Cute little tube too.

on 5/21/2005 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I first bought this stuff, i though, what the heck, it's just a dollar. well, this stuff is crap. I mean, i like the tingly feel, but i hate the frosty pink 60's color of the lipgloss. the only reason i gave it even TWO lippies was because of the nice tingling feeling. but that's the only good thing about elf soothing lipgloss in pink lemonade

on 5/16/2005 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got Mauve Luxe too. EXACTLY matches my lip color. VERY cool with liner. Nice minty color and tons of shine. This will be great at the pool for that non makeup thing. The brush does uber-suck though. I cut it short and it works much better that way. All this for a dollar...can it get any better?

on 5/6/2005 7:09:00 PM

Got this in Mauve luxe-- great color, very similar on me to Revlon Mulled Cider. I'm not too keen on the peppermint flavor though. But it's worth a $1.

on 5/1/2005 10:52:00 PM

I found these in the travel section at Target and picked up Mauve Luxe and Chai. For a dollar, they're surprisingly good! I like the tingle that they give, and the color is nice and sheer. I would definitely purchase these again.

on 4/29/2005 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For a dollar this stuff rocks! I bought a ton of ELF products on the website and was actually very pleased with the product. The gloss is so pretty and soothing :).