Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

Filtered by age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.

on 1/16/2009 6:32:00 PM

If I ever find a concealer worthy of 5 lippies I'll marry it. This one comes pretty close - I'm on my 3rd tube. The pros: it's small and portable, application is a breeze with the tiny brush, the colours are natural, yellow-based skintones and the formula never cakes or settles into fine lines. The cons: coverage is light, this brightens dark circles but doesn't eradicate them and I seem to go through the small tube pretty quickly given that it's more expensive than most dept. store brands. Until I discover something better, this is "the one!"
Update: I've stopped using this, liked the formula & finish but the shades are all too yellow; I think I need a more peach-toned concealer for my under-eye circles.

on 2/12/2008 3:58:00 AM

I like the little brush in tube thingy, very sanitary to use. But the formula is the winner here. Never settles into lines and provides enough coverage whatever the flaw. On a good skin day I'll use this just under the eyes, around the nose etc and then finish with powder. Voila, the ultimate no makeup look! It is pricey, but my tube has lasted ages.

EDIT: This is my go to for blemishes, but I found that for the eye area, nothing comes close to Guerlain Issima Precious Light. Transforms my tired eyes instantly, I've never looked so refreshed even when kept up half the night by a toddler.

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.

on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.

on 9/29/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great concealer, my HG now. I have fine lines under eyes and oily skin in the T-zone but no problems under my eyes. I had some laser work done to remove some small bumps (ka:syringomas) and the laser left me with white scars where they healed. Until I found this product, nothing worked or looked good. I also have very dark circles. I bought a 3 and a 3.5 and both work well. This is an outstanding concealer! I bought these on E-Bay since the only flaw I find with this product is that for the size it is really pricey, but I guess if I have to I will definitely pay to have this excellent concealer.

Great concealer-possibly the best I've tried on myself so far. My concerns:fine lines under eyes which have always creased with concealer and with some foundations (unless sheer) Always regularly having to smooth concealer in order to remove lines forming during wear (a pain). This concealer has a very high pigment content-only the smallest amount is needed to get even coverage with good opacity covering minor dark circles. This really helps me as anything too creamy seems to crease on me. I am using 3 which is a perfect match for my lightish skin tones and it doesn't feel drying either(limited shades).My verdict is that this is an outstanding concealer-instead of checking and smoothing out several times a day-I might just have to pat lightly once for very minor smoothing. How this performs on heavier lines-not sure but for fine lines-HG

on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!

OK! I got this amazing flawless concealer just today. In Hong Kong there are only three Giorgio Armani stores. Glad that the face designer was so nice to try few tones of concealer for me. The girl picked the #3.5 High Precision Retouch for me but this is not enough to hide my purple brown dark circle. So, she used Fluid Sheer #14 as a base to cover the dark circle first. Then, blend on #3.5 High Precision Retouch. Wow....it is a perfect shade for hiding the dark circle. Then, top with Micro-lif Loose Powder #1 by using the Large Eye Contour Brush.