UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

81%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/01/2006

This is easily my favourite eyeshadow of all time. And I own a lot of eyeshadow. A soft, highly pigmented shimmery pale purple/blue duochrome with real lasting power. Looks wonderful over black eyeliner (really brings out the blue) or blended with other shades. Can be a sheer layer for daytime, or part of a dramatic look with darker shades. Either way it gets a lot of compliments, and really …Read more

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

EyesGreen

Feb/28/2006

I use this very lightly as a liner and in the crease with MAC Vex on the lid. Makes my hazel eyes pop. Love it!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

Jan/21/2006

Bright pink-purple sheen that when applied lightly makes a nice wash of color over the eyelids. It's quite bright, so use a light touch.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Dec/30/2005

this was my first high end mu purchase when i was 13. i still have it 4 years later and im very happy with it. its not for everyday wear but on occasion it gives my green-hazel eyes a nice "pop" and really emphasizes the green i love my asphyxia for its lovely quality and sentimental value

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Dec/01/2005

This is my 2nd favorite purple e/s in the world. (First being MAC violet pig). This reminds me of a MAC veluxe pearl in texture. Its super silky, iridescent, and shiny. This flashes pink, and a little bit of blue too. I thought it was going to be a bright medium purple from the reviews (thats what mac violet pig is though), but no, its actually a light lilacy/lavendar color. Not quite as light as …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Nov/17/2005

I wanted to love this but it didn't turn out as great as I thought it would be. I guess i found it abit weird with my complexion. :( will not repurchase, have swapped the one i got.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other

EyesBrown

Sep/30/2005

Fantastic purple hue with a bit of blue. It looks great against my hazel eyes. This color would look beautiful on anybody, imo. This is probably my favorite shadow in my UD Shadow box.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Sep/27/2005

I love Asphyxia. I've used it with grey, silver, blue, purple, pink, even light neutral browns and it looks great with all of them. I have dark brown eyes and a super fair complexion, but since the color is a purple-blue, it would probably look flattering on many people. :)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Sep/23/2005

Absolutely love this eyeshadow. Excellent staying power and gorgeous color. Highly pigmented and so soft and blendable. The metallic bluish purple looks compliments my brown eyes. I love to apply it over black eyeshadow (with or without glitter) for a special effect smoky eye.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlack

Sep/20/2005

Love, love, love this color! I have been wanting to try this for awhile, and finally was lucky enough to swap for it. Gorgeous lavendar hue with a blue sheen...can be played up or down depending on how much you apply, and can be paired with countless color combinations. No glitter (thank goodness) like so many UD shadows. Really compliments green eyes. Would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (805 reviews)

Age36-43