UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

81%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/22/2007

This is a gorgeous iridescent blue-lavender color, and it is beautiful. I wore it yesterday with a little purple haze on my lash line and I received more compliments on this look then I have on any others I worn. Love the shade!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

Sep/05/2007

Another great product by Urban Decay! Although it may be a bit expensive, this eyeshadow is most definitely worth it! It is a beautiful shade, and every time I wear it, I recieve tons of compliments! It works amazing with my brownish green (but not quite hazel) eyes! Would recommend to anyone :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

Aug/19/2007

This blue-based lavender has an awesome amount of shine to it and especially looks amazing with black eyeliner. I also like to use the matching lip gunk in "Asphyxia" with it. This is a gorgeous, unique color that I think many people would like. It gives a glamorous, yet edgy look. It is not too vibrant a color but still stands out nicely. It is especially good for a night-out …Read more

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Apr/27/2007

love this purpleish shade... it looks great on my flat asian looking eyes.. :D

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Mar/26/2007

my favorite eyeshadow. i dont even really like purple but this just looks amazing. great with my medium light/olive-ish skin tone and light brown eyes.
simply awesome

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

Mar/25/2007

Love this shadow! I can't do pinks, but I can do lilacs and lavenders. This is a nice combination of both. There's this duo color effect in this shadow which reflects very beautifully. UD shadows are such great quality! Very blendable and smooth. I would repurchase this and more.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Mar/08/2007

LOVE this shadow! it's a color that can be used with pretty much everything and i wear it at least a few times a week.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0

Feb/15/2007

WONDERFUL colour - hot pink with lavendar and blue interference, but goes on really sheer.
</BR></BR>
If you're after a colour like this and don't mind shelling out this kind of cash for a quality product, get MAC's "Stars and Rockets" instead, it's much more pigmented.... or Benefit's "Lola" is a loose version that kicks …

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

fromDragun

Feb/05/2007

I love this shade! It's my first foray into UD's shadows and I am impressed. Gorgeous purple/blue that goes on smoothly and pairs great with M.A.C. Beautiful Iris and Non-Conformist. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
frombamf

Dec/12/2006

Pretty shade with a fun shimmer, but doesn't look that fabulous on me.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure