UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jul/13/2008

well...i dont see what all the fuss is about this brand. the color is nice and the staying power is nice, but some of my drugstore brands were just as good. i think id rather pay $3 then $16 when they can do the same job just as well.
UPDATE: i tried this wet and it is a lot prettier but my opinion stays the same.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Jul/11/2008

I looove this color! Whenever I do purple or blue eyes (day or night) I add Asphyxia just under my lower lashes. It looks so great, and I always get many compliments.

If they ever discontinue this one I will just die!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

Jul/04/2008

Wow!! So this product looks gorgeous in the pot! I didn't think it would be wearable at all but it's GREAT with my brown eyes!!! I used it today with sketch(MAC) in the crease and my friends loved it! It applies evenly and it's really pigmented. It's shocking but definately wearable, I would re-purchase!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

Jun/18/2008

This is the single best eye shadow I've ever had. I'm on my third round right now. I use just one layer for a light purple tint that subtely brings out the green in my eyes, multiple layers for a more dramatic look. A must-have!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/20/2008

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT - SEPHORA NO LONGER SELLS IT?

WESTALLIS

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

fromem1387

Apr/08/2008

I love this eyeshadow. It's such a unique colour and really makes your eyes stand out. It's great for us with brown eyes. It has an iridescent quality and is an opaque lilac colour with multi tones to it. You will never ind anything like it. Everyone should own this colour. It goes well with other purples, golds, greens and even blues.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

Apr/05/2008

I love UD eyeshadows in general, but I really love this color. Its a great medium purple. Every single time I wear this, I get compliments. I have light to medium asian skin and this is just a perfect compliment to it. I wore this while shopping in MAC once and one of their artists loved this color and was shocked it wasn't one of theirs. This one's a keeper.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

3.0
fromgna

Mar/14/2008

Love UD shadows, but by itself, this light purple/blue lavender is too light and sheer for my complexion. Also, the type of sheen it gives off on my lids makes them look a bit puffy and washed out. I get the color I want when I blend it with UD Flash, but otherwise, I have no use for it--not as a wash, and definitely not as a highlighter.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (436 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/16/2008

Excellent <333

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/28/2008

I love this color! It's the most gorgeous violet with a blue sheen. Absoultely makes my green eyes pop, very blendable too. I will be purchasing this over and over.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18