Uploaded by StarbucksStruck

price range

Reviews

2.0

Mar/04/2006

Dont care for this scent at all. To me it just stinks. I gave it 2 lippies because I like its packaging.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/19/2005

I love this perfume. I'm 20 and i was looking for a more mature scent. After i used a sample i fell in love with this, i didn't tell my boyfriend i put this on and he loved it so much he got me the shimer for xmas. So now i use both products, the shimer is not as strong as the perfume so its worth it if some one thinks the prfume is to heavy. i only use one pump each time i use it and i …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromBett1e

Nov/06/2005

I ordered Agent Provacteur at the recommendation of several people. AP stank to high heaven on my body; from the bottle it smelled just like Basic Instinct. Basic Instinct is a sexy scent. The lasting power is about 6 hours, but this is definitely sexy and not floral.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/29/2005

I love this perfume. It's alot deeper than the rest of VS perfumes. It has a nice musk scent and I do like the powdery dry down. It's doesn't smell old lady to me (I'm 21), it's sexy and seductive. It's a keeper.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

2.0

Oct/17/2005

I smelled a sample a long time ago, and thought it was strong yet somewhat pretty (deep down inside lol) well I recently tried it @ "Vicky's Secret" and it smells like patchouli which I hate, but if you like that note, then it might be for you. Pretty bottle.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Oct/10/2005

WOW, this is such an "old lady" perfume! I was baffled as to who would actually buy this perfume. It literally gave me a migraine right away. Smells very musty and strong..maybe like patchouli? NO thanks!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Sep/07/2005

Run far away from this scent. I did not buy it, but I get the catalog all the time and smelled it there. Like another reviewer said, even though I didn't buy it, it made such a bad impression on me I had to review it. Seriously, I couldn't wash it off fast enough. It is beyond belief horrible and strong. Who thought enough of this smell to put it on the shelves? Wretch-worthy.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

Sep/01/2005

I disagree with previous reviewer who says it doesn't sell. Not true, VS has expanded the Basic Instinct line to include body products. In fact, Gisele was promoting a drink of the same name (made w/ champagne, grape juice, peach schnappes, & grenadine) on the Fashion Police show. I doubt Basic Instinct will be discontinued any time soon. It has plum wine and is more sophisticated than …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

Aug/04/2005

I don't actually own this perfume, thank goodness, but it made such a strong impression on me that I had to review it. I used to work for Victoria's Secret, and we NEVER sold any bottles of this stuff! To me, it smells like a combination of old lady and hooker. Most customers who came into the store agreed that this stuff stank. I hope they discontinue it.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

Jul/19/2005

Yuck...smells like old ladies. Too strong. Just yucky...what were you thinking Vicky?

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (225 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium