Uploaded by StarbucksStruck

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2005

Very sexy smell. I like that it is a new scent. It will probably NOT be a staple scent. But I like it for now! Nice winter scent. But not too heavy.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

fromamyaub

Mar/09/2005

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews on this one! I found it to be a lovely sexy, seductive scent. Then again, I've had a thing for patchouli lately. Love the packaging. It's fun and rather bling-bling! LOL! Scent lasts too. I think this is one to stay.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/02/2005

I know that this isn't one of those fragrances that everyone will wear. That said I like it. It's different than most everything I smelled lately, the bottle is nice and the scent lasts. It's a floral w/ some patchouli base but it's not a dirty patchouli. Nice for evening or colder weather. Edit: Having compared this w/ Prada and Narciso Rodriguez, basic Instinct is the same …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesHazel

1.0

Feb/19/2005

Bought this a few days ago, what was I thinking. WAAAAyyy too strong and perfumey smelling. And the scent lasted and lasted. How come that never happens with the perfumes I love?! Returning it to the store today, will exchange for something else.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2.0
fromWendyW

Feb/02/2005

If you like Angel, I think you may like this fragrance. Just didn't do anything for me. Way too spicy and sharp to me. Reminding me of Angel and Tabu.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Jan/22/2005

Sorry to see so many poor reviews of this scent. I love it! It's deep and spicy, like Paloma or Coco. It reminds me of a long d/c scent by Avon called Everafter that I wore 15 years ago. It's definitely not a daytime or spring time scent. I don't particularly care for the packaging. A purple smoked glass cylinder? They could have been a little more creative.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairRed

Jan/03/2005

When I first smelled it at a store, I was like WTF??? Smells like something my granny would wear. But then I got a bottle for Xmas and after smelling and "analyzing" the smell for a while, I decided that it's not that bad. While my bf feels neutral towards this particular fragrance, older folks (my mom, aunt and even dad) are delighted by it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Jan/01/2005

Basic Instinct is a strong, insipid floral fragrance that smells exactly like the Downy "Aroma Floral" fabric softener you buy at Mexican grocery stores.<p></p>

I received a .25 oz bottle of EDP in a GWP, and after checking the VS Web site, was shocked to learn that the value of this .25 oz is $16! What an unbelievable price tag for something that smells so …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

Dec/26/2004

Definitely a love it or hate it type fragrance from the reviews! I love it! Very nice floral!! Romantic, and sexy! It has gotten me hooked on Victoria's Secret stuff now. After wearing this, and loving it, I had to return my Origins Fretnot- it was just too "sharp" for my nose. And the Ginger Essence was all wrong! Basic Instinct for those days you want to feel powerful and sexy- a …Read more

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/26/2004

Call me crazy but I love this! It's a warm sexy scent, a bit strong but it dries down pretty light and soft. I commented to my hubby that I liked this and he bought me a bottle of it for Christmas. I know I'll be after him for another bottle once I use this one up :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other