Uploaded by StarbucksStruck

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/01/2006

I really liked this fragrance and thought it was different than all the other VS fragrances, which all seem a little bit similar to me. But of course they pulled it, just like they have done with other winners (Breathless, being one). I'm not a big Heavenly fan, unlike the rest of America apparently, so I was sad to see this one go. I would loosely compare it to Prada, but Prada is …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

Oct/15/2006

I simply adore this one! The sexiest fragrance VS has ever made! It is dark and musky, very feminine... And it is not old-ladish at all (I am 21)!!! As altodiva mentioned, it is that kind of fragrance like NR For Her. So sad it has been discontinued :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (206 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

Oct/10/2006

This scent is, believe it or not, what SJP Lovely and Narciso Rodriguez should have been. They are all similar in character, although BI definitely packs more of a punch. BI also has a port wine note (subtle, though) in the top that burns off quickly. The heart is a fabulous bold musk with the tiniest hint of a vague sort of fruit--grape?--in the far, far back. The best scent VS has ever done …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

1.0

Aug/05/2006

horriably strong
looks like they are pulling it anyways

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

3.0

Jul/04/2006

I too like this one very much - FOR ITS TOP NOTES..... for the first hour, I thought I had found a winner! The drydown was dissapointing however. It seemed to morph into something kindo ordinary and non-descript.

The patchouli won the 3 lippies - the drydown cost it the other 2.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Other

Jun/20/2006

dispite other reviews, i love this one..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

May/23/2006

My sister gave me a bottle of this. She is 16 and didn't like it much, she said it stank. But with my chemistry I like this. On me it smells like a much stronger version of Love's Baby Soft. Very floral topnotes, vanilla midnotes, and musky bottom notes. I think it's a lovely departure from other VS scents (although I like many of their others as well!) I wouldn't buy a bottle …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

Apr/14/2006

I love this-it's very patchouli-ish.I think you really have to like that to enjoy this fragrance.I find it to be a very sexy scent-but probably too strong for summer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Mar/29/2006

It really must be dependent on body chemistry. I absolutely love this fragrance. I first tried it in the collection of minis from last Christmas. My fiance loved it so much he bought me the full size. If your man loves wine like mine does, you should really try a sample if you can.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

1.0

Mar/28/2006

GROSS!!! I got this as a free sample, and I was disappointed! Wayyyy to "mature" for me--I think the smell is completely wrong for the advertisements they used...or the other way around. I imagined sexy and flirty, instead it's more like an old lady...sooooo overpowering and chemical~

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age25-29