Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

3.6

on 10/16/2005 11:47:00 AM

This floral scent possesses a blend of gardenia, musk, rose, carnation and sandalwood. Very romantic and classy, my bf has often complimented me on this fragrance. One of my favorites, give it a try.

on 10/13/2005 11:55:00 AM

I first wore this fragrance when I was a teen-age girl, flush with romantic fantasies about what my future as a woman would hold. Twenty-some years later, I tried it on again when I received a sample in the mail. It was sweet and powdery and not at all "me" anymore. But it was fun to reconnect with my younger self for a while and daydream ...

Elegant, feminine floral, my husband loves the scent. I had to come back & give this scent a 5, after wearing it all day. I really have to spray it on if I don't want to refresh the perfume all day, but I sniffed this on my clothes next day & this is an awesome perfume. I've gotten numerous compliments everytime I wear this perfume. This is the only Nina Ricci perfume I like. This one blooms on me. My husband always wants me to wear this perfume it is his favorite on me.

on 8/21/2005 6:30:00 PM

A classic! I love the balance of green, spicy, and floral notes, and even when the fragrance fades it still smells heavenly. In some ways, this reminds of me of Wind Song, as another reviewer remarked, but I think it is much more refined, subtle, and elegant than Wind Song.

I happen to love this scent. I find it very fresh and romantic. I wish it had a little deeper "low" note. Very classic.

on 4/26/2005 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a classic for moms. It's floraly and lightly sweet and slightly powdery, but not overpowering. Not my style, but a nice mature woman's fragrance.

on 4/25/2005 1:34:00 PM

This is just plain gross. My friend was like 'you have to smell this, it's the grossest thing ever' and when I sniffed I really had to puke. I don't know, maybe it changes on the skin or something, but blegh, I HATE it.

on 4/18/2005 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells pretty good. It's got a classic tinge to it. It doesn't smell like anything out of the ordinary...but it still smells nice.

on 4/16/2005 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This always makes me think of innocent summer days, Liberty print skirts, floaty blouses and flowers - lots and lots of flowers. I believe I read somewhere that it was Princess Diana's favourite fragrance, and I can see that it would totally chime with her personality when she was young and shy, an innocent fairy-tale princess. Yet it's such a classy fragrance, it can be worn by mature women too, and still give a wonderful and appropriate aura. It's one I keep coming back to, after experimenting with less gentle fragrances. A keeper!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This was the first fragrance I ever bought at the age of 16 and I still love it. It is a fresh, airy, romantic floral scent, not at all musty or musky on me, and with just the right degree of sweetness (i.e., not too sweet!) Although many people find the carnation note spicy, I can't really detect any spices, and I find the predominant notes on my skin are rose, jasmine and iris. I have the edt and it lasts about 4 hours before I need to respray. I think this beautiful scent can be worn all year round, although it's particularly suitable for spring and summer. It does not get the attention it deserves in my opinion!