Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

3.3

on 3/6/2004 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The moment I got a whiff of this perfume, the first image that came to mind was a little sweet elderly grandma getting ready for Sunday church. This is definitely a "mature" scent. Not for me but still a nice perfume.

on 2/16/2004 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to sneak into my mom's bathroom to spritz this on before going out :) What a lovely memory, now that I'm old enough and of course, wealthy enough, to buy my own fragrances. Yes, I think it smells better on my mom, not my type of fragrance. Definitely no purchase for me though ...

on 2/10/2004 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's funny to see how many people say this is their mother's scent -- whenever I smell it, it smells like my mother getting ready to go out for a special occasion. It's too flowery for me, but I've always loved it on my mom. Maybe it's just the association with happy childhood memories? The packaging my mother had 30 years ago, when she first got it as a gift from my dad, was gorgeous and it fascinated me as a kid -- a beautiful yellow-beige velvet box, with a top that hinged back and the front panel fell forward and inside was a tiny bottle. Beautiful.

on 2/9/2004 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like a creamy, delicately-scented floral soap with a hint of spice. Soft & feminine. Similar to Wind Song Cologne but much more refined

on 12/21/2003 9:09:00 AM

My mom wears this stuff. It's a sweet, powdery floral. Not my cup of tea, but I usually only wear citrus or foody scents.

Oh, yuck. I was drawn to the beautiful bottle, and I'm a big fan of light florals, but this was just an assault on my senses. One of the only perfumes I truly hate.

on 9/11/2003 1:28:00 AM

I may be at a minority here... But I this perfume is disgusting. I got it as a gift several years ago, and was about to puke just smelling the bottle. I pretended to love it, of course. :) On my skin, it smells like rotten flowers and vomit. Perhaps it's just my bottle... But this is down there with Elixir and Glow.