Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/29/2007 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Agree with all the positive reviews here but I just have one thing to add. It said both on the Garnier website and the bottle that this cleansing milk takes off face and eye makeup. Well, it removes my face makeup and water-proof sunscreen alright but it barely removes my eye makeup. Therefore I can only give this four lippies. Overall, I love this cleanser and will repurchase if I could find it. It's a pity that Garnier doesn't seem to carry "Clean & Soft" range here in Thailand (I bought mine from one drugstore in Melbourne).

on 8/27/2006 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just have to rave about this product. It looks very ordinary, the texture is pretty standard for a cream cleanser, but my skin really has improve after I dedicated myself to using this cleanser exclusively. The tube will last me for at least 6 months. I'm not sure if Garnier plans to keep selling this product in North America, since I got mine for CAN$1.97, and I haven't spotted the product in any stores for a while since then.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You cant go past this product. its leave my skin feeling really smooth and relxed. it takes make-up off with ease. really great product!

I love the scent of this cleanser. It is just as gentle as Cetaphil but actally removes makeup unlike Cetaphil. Very gentle.

I like this cleanser. I have combination skin that tends to get dry and dehydrated, and this cleanses without over-drying. It also removes makeup, which is great. I even found this better than Cetaphil, which doesn't remove makeup, and seems to make any dermatitis worse.

on 6/12/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very "moderate" cleanser. Not very good quality for it's price, but I can tell that it's going to last a while.

It cleans like anyother cleanser but has a lotion like feel... I prefer foaming cleansers but that's just my opinion.

EDIT//Oh but I love-love the scent and I do want to buy it again. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG cleanser! This is excellant! Doesnt dry out the skin, gentley cleanses... great for dry/senstive skin. Ive gone through 3-4 bottles of this and keep repurchasing. Its great value for money - you can get it even cheaper if you stock up when there's sales! And love the pink bottle! :)

I prefer cream cleanser to take off makeup at night and i have tried them all and this one does exactly the same as the more expensive brands do. It has a nice smell & the baby pink bottle is kind of cute and my skin feels clean and soft. Don't need to bother looking for anything else anymore!

Note: This is just a good and inexpensive makeup remover.

Garnier Soft Cleansing Milk is a great cleanser in winter, very moisturising and removes makeup very well (maybe because there is mineral oil in it but it didn't break me out anyway). I use it in the evening before using a foaming cleanser. Love the smell a lot. Recommended for ladies on every budget. I would probably repurchase in the future (just for removing moderate makeup easily).