MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

4.2

on 5/23/2005 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lovely peachy color that's great on medium-toned to tanned/dark Asian and Hispanic skin. Really brightens the eye to give it a very nice glow. Love it! Love the texture too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

An incredible color, to be sure -- Expensive Pink is an uber-pearly blend of warm pink (bordering on coral, to me) and intense gold ... and the formulation is fantastic (sweeps on like silk, and is highly pigmented).Unfortunately, the color shows up more pink than golden pink on my FFF skin, and because my eyes are so light blue in color, the contrast simply makes me look like I've contracted pink eye. Not good. But the color is so gorgeous that I've decided to give it a go as a blush :-).If you have brown eyes and warm coloring overall, I think this shade would look incredible on you, and if I had different shading, I'd probably be able to pull this one off. I won't repurchase, but wrote my review based on the color itself and its formulation (not how it looks on me). continued >>

on 1/30/2005 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shadow is one of my HG's! The texture is a dream, the color and pigmentation is amazing, and the price is right! This goes very well with Shroom, Rose pigment, and melon pigment.

on 1/11/2005 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Beautiful finish and texture.
I am a SF C2 and this comes out as a golden pink. I love to combine it with Star Violet or Maroon pigment.

on 11/23/2004 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This e/s is gorgeous, someone below described it exactly how it shows up on my skin, a gorgeous peachy pink with gold tones to it! It shows up great on my GGG skin and like the other VP e/s it goes on smoothly and really stays on! If you don't think you can wear pink e/s, you have to try this one out because it is definitely not your "usual" pink e/s! Atleast not for me =)

Top Rated Eye Shadow