Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have just discovered this fragrance via Productville. I had been looking for a summer fragrance - something light, citrusy, fresh but not too masculine. This fits the bill wonderfully. It has a big dose of lemon to start with - this is quite sharp at first but soon settles into a sweet sherbert lemon smell. This is followed by the more feminine notes of jasmine and rose, and the tea scent also starts to become apparant. The heart notes really are quite sexy! The fragrance stays quite close to the skin, and is a great choice for everyday wear for work or play, and I can't imagine this upsetting anyone at all. I am quite sensitive to scent myself and get headaches very easily, but this is a fragrance I could wear anytime without worrying about it making me ill. I have both the original 'Eau Parfumee au the vert' and also the 'Extreme' version. Other reviewers found that there was a difference between the two scents but I really can't smell much difference, they are ultimately the same scent, but because the Extreme version is an EDP, I find the citrussy, juicy top notes last a lot longer before the heart notes kick in. Personally, I like to use the original cologne as an all over body spray and then I put the 'Extreme' on my pulse points. This way it make the fragrance last a lot longer. This is classed as a unisex fragrance and I do think it could be worn by either girl or boy, but to be honest there's no way my boyfriend's going to get his hand on my bottle! I would definately purchase this again.

on 4/12/2005 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice fragrance... but not on me, which is why I only gave it two lippies. I agree with all the reviewers who describe it as "fresh" and "clean", but on my skin, it turns into a very odd smell, rather like old-fashioned hairspray. Still, if you're looking for a feminine but non-frilly scent that could work year-round, this might be worth a try.

on 3/19/2005 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a great summertime fragrance. it's a refreshing green tea scent combined with citrus. I like the original version better than the extreme. I remember back when I was in highschool I went to saks and this was my "expensive discovery" at the time I couldn't afford to pay over a hundred dollars for a bottle of cologne. now I'm in my late twenties and I'm surprised I still like this scent a lot. I usually get bored easily but will repurchase this again. Oh and the shower gel is awesome. I was lucky to find a giftset at an awesome price.

This was my HG fragrance until I found mark Hollywood Pink...(I know, big difference! LOL)
It's so fresh smelling, and I love the bottle. Lasts for a long time.

on 2/27/2005 1:01:00 PM

This is supposedely unisex but it smells pretty feminine to me (although I've never smelled this on a man so maybe I don't know what I'm missing). This just smells clean to me. You can def. smell the green tea but this just smells like a fresh shower and I like that type of fragrance. I like this one for warmer months. Have to say I was VERY impressed with the staying power of this fragrance. One of the best I've tried in that department. I could smell this on myself all day long and that is rare.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Beautybase, and I love it! My HG is Pour Femme, and it will probably always be, but this comes very close. I have searched a long time for a good, green-citrusy fragrance for summer. This is simply exquisite. It's so fresh and very green, but it's soft at the same time, something that's a must in a fragrance for me. I know this is considered a unisex fragrance, although I think it's very, very feminine in the same way Pour Femme is. It has great staying power. The green bottle is gorgeous. I don't know what Bvlgari put in their fragrances, but something in them is definitely addictive!! This makes me react the same way as Pour Femme does: it makes me happy, calm, content - and I can't stop sniffing my wrists while wearing it!

Eau
Parfumee at The Verte Extreme by Bulgari is
a very fresh, green, peppery and earthy clean fragrance with heavy
citrus notes and a thick moss and green tea base. It is much more
pure and green with the moss and green tea notes and lacks the warmth
of the non-Extreme version. Some other differences between the two
is that the Extreme version has much stronger citrus and pepper
notes, less of an initial floral focus and bee’s wax notes are
much lighter. It does get more floral as it dries down, but it
blends nicely into the background rather than taking the forefront as
does in the original version. This is surely the more masculine of
the two and for those of you like myself who do not care for mossy
fragrances, don’t worry with this one; The moss note is very
green, pure and not one bit musty, as some moss notes tend to be.
Extreme is one of my favorite green tea fragrances and I highly
recommend it if you’re a fan of tea fragrances.

notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Cardamom, Jamaican Pepper,
Coriander
Middle
notes: Bulgarian Rose, Spanish Jasmine
Base
notes: Green Tea, Oakmoss, Tonka Bean, Bee's Wax

continued >>

This is my HG of scents. I like using about four different scents throughout the year, but I always come back to my green tea. I can't describe how refreshing and perfect it is. It just is for me. I love that it works year round too. I got a great deal for a 2.5 oz and 2.5 oz body lotion for $69 last week. I love you Bvlgari!

on 10/20/2004 3:35:00 AM

I really wanted to like this fragrance and invested a lot of money in it...doesn't do much for me. I think it smells "inexpensive".

on 10/13/2004 6:28:00 PM

I would give this a 3.5
I can never decide whether to keep this. I am always tempted to give it away but then in the end I keep it because it's a beautiful green glass bottle to spray a refreshing tea scent in warm weather...
I think I prefer Guerlain Cherry Blossom for a refreshing green tea scent (that's basically what Guerlain Cherry Blossom is...)
The Bulgari I find actually a bit more sweet and cloying.
Personally I cant imagine a man wearing it - it's even a bit too sweet for me.
The Extreme is a bit less sweet however.

Popular Fragrances