Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

This is the EDP version of the original -- and I prefer the original. The Extreme version is too soapy and actually too strong for me. It gives me a headache, to wear myself. (It smells great on other people.)

I love this especially in spring and summer, but it's beautiful any time of the year. It's a cool, cool breeze. It's feminine and light. I prefer the original formula to the Extreme, which is soapy to the point of giving me a headache and actually putting a soapy taste in my mouth.

This scent makes me feel like I'm walking on air.

on 2/27/2006 11:22:00 PM

O goodness. I love this scent! For me it's the real beginning of the silly 90s green tea rage. It's sort of herbal and clean, (sharp?) on me, with a bit of citrus. Everything dries down sweeter on me, so i HATE fruity florals and whatnot. Staying power is obviously better on the extreme version, but it changes the blend. :-( .

on 2/7/2006 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Nice and refreshing like a spring day and it just smells clean to me. You can definitely smell the green tea but this just smells like a fresh shower and I like that type of fragrance. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long..

on 1/25/2006 9:26:00 PM

I thought I'd like this too, but no. It's mildly pleasant, but smells like a man's cologne to me. I tried to give it to my husband be he wasn't having it either.

on 1/3/2006 8:13:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I got no citrus, no ginger, no cardamom, bergamot, jasmine, or rose. This wasn't fresh at all on me, just sort of like a used bag of green tea that's been left to sit in the sink overnight. There is also a strong cumin smell (overwhelming in the "extreme" version of this scent) that I can't shake.

Might just be my chemistry, but I'm glad I tried before buying.

on 11/20/2005 7:26:00 AM

I got this in my honeymoon, it was too warm in Rome for me to wear my usual perfumes (Champs Elysees and Frangipane, de Chantecaille), and I had forgotten my Crystal bottle...it's truly unisex (I got my husband to wear it!) but there's a lack of spark to it, compared to other green notes perfumes...and it disappears quickly too.Good for a boyfriend type of gift.

on 10/5/2005 10:44:00 PM

Extreme is a very fresh and light scent. As someone mentioned earlier, it smells like lemon tea. The lasting power is very poor though as I discovered it lasted only about an hour on me, if that.

on 7/24/2005 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Jean Claude-Ellena has created a gorgeous, complex fragrance with Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the vert. It is difficult to add to all of the other reviews already posted here, but suffice it to say that it smells as green as it looks. This green tea scent is very refreshing and perfect for the warmer months. I bought the Extreme version of this fragrance and layer it with the body lotion of the same scent, as fragrances tend to disappear quickly from my skin. This perfume lasts all day on me and starts as a rather spicy scent, then morphs into a light, soft scent by evening. This is not a girly fragrance in the traditional floral sense, and I can understand why many people would not appreciate it, but it matches my personality perfectly. The bottle is a work of art, also. I will definitely repurchase.

Lemon tea. If this sounds appealing to you, go for it. I was disappointed.

Popular Fragrances