Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

Herbal green tea to my nose. Very fresh. Perfect for summary. Love it.

This is a great fragrance for summer it's very light and smells very fresh. On me it doesn't have great staying power though.

on 10/12/2006 7:12:00 PM

Updating my review since I first tried Extreme: It has grown on me after several wearings in various seasons. I had several samples from Nordstrom, and now I'm on my last one, which makes me feel a little sad (I'm hoarding my last one) but if I acquired a full bottle it would last forever, as I just don't think I would reach for this very often. The reason is the pepper - it's annoying on the one hand, intriguing on the other. The pepper mellows down upon dry down, and underneath that lies a beautiful tea/jasmine/skin scent that blooms sweetly. But on top remains a slightly crisp, "mannish" quality that I don't love. If I want to wear a light men's cologne I would go for my husband's Eau Sauvage. Extreme is a very nicely composed fragrance, however, as are all of the Bulgari's I've tried. I would like to try the other Bulgari tea scents when I get around to it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this in Summer. I sprayed it today having not worn it at all throughout Winter and remembered how damn good it is. I'm a fan of Bvlgari fragrances. I have the EXTREME version of this fragrance and it's the only version I would buy as its lasting power is twice as strong as the other version. It is a really soft, green, citrus, clean smelling fragrance. The initial spray though is nothing like what it dries down to after a couple of hours. Expensive but well worth the $$$$$$$ especially if it lasts the whole day.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has a truly unique smell, which is why I gave it 4 lippies. However, the lasting power isn't that great on me and it doesn't give me a sense of "wow" when I wear it. It's still a lovely fragrance, but it's just not for me.

on 9/15/2006 11:26:00 AM

I love this scent! It's a staple of my fragrance wardrobe (I like to try out various scents). Although I always find new and interesting scents, this is one that I keep coming back to. It's fresh and clean without smelling generic. It also has the perfect mix of citrus and spice, and is interesting without being overwhelming. I agree that the smell tends to disappear sooner than other fragrances (minus 1 lippie for this) - the Extreme version seems to last longer. I have to say I am hooked, though.

on 9/15/2006 10:38:00 AM

I'm sorry, but this completely disappeared on me. One hour later - nothing but a memory and I applied a good quantity. Maybe it's just my chemistry? For a green fragrance, my best bet so far has been Chanel 19.

I love this for summer! So light and fresh smelling.

on 8/5/2006 12:43:00 PM

In their “Italian Flag Tea Series”, Bvlgari created subtle unisex scents that are refreshing and easy to wear. The tea in all of these has a certain dry, acrid tone to it that makes it refreshing in a different way than the common splash of citrus zest.

Au The Vert, the first in the series, is the most fresh and citrusy of all – with notes of bergamot and green tea and a tad of honey at the bottom to sweeten your beverage.

on 7/28/2006 1:52:00 PM

I got a great deal on this at Marshall's. I like this scent when I'm going to be outdoors and don't want to smell perfume-y. It's a neat sort of herby smell. I don't drink green tea so it doesn't smell foody to me. I find it to be a very natural-smelling almost unisex fragrance. A little energizing, too.