Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love Bvlgari scents... It's my favorite perfume house. I wanted to like Green Tea; it just doesn't like me... However, Au The' Vert (Green Tea) does not work on me. Like Au The Blanc (White Tea) and Au The Rouge (Red Tea), it is marketed as a unisex scent. However, unlike the other Bvlgari Tea scents, Green Tea takes on an "aftershave" quality on me. Uh...not something I like to smell like. Maybe my DH will use the rest of this.

on 7/25/2007 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I guess you could say this is my signature scent. It is the only fragrance I have ever tried and used all the way through. I love the crispness of the scent - the added lemony zing is so refreshing. Every time I use this, someone asks "what perfume are you wearing?"

on 7/12/2007 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

sharp yet soft clean fresh green. no staying power

on 2/19/2007 10:21:00 AM

A sharp, fresh & heavily citrus scent. Abit overpowering for me - headache inducing and makes my eyes smart! Poor lasting power. Not to my taste.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this as much as the Rouge, but it is a very nice crisp, clean scent. It's energizing and refreshing - I keep a small bottle of this at the office and spritz it when I need a lift! It's a subtle skin scent, so it would also be great for the gym or anywhere you'd be afraid of wearing something too strong. I love to wear this when I'm doing yoga. However, I would never pay full retail for it as the staying power isn't good and you must reapply frequently. Today I found a 1.7 oz for $20 at TJMaxx - a great deal. Bvlgari makes a much better tea scent than other perfume houses; some of them smell like bathroom cleaner! You can always rely on Bvlgari to make something soft and elegant.

on 2/12/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this fragrance at Marshall's for $20 so I can't really comment on the price, but I do like this fragrance. It just smells so nice on me, which is unusual b/c so many perfumes that I like on other people smell like crap on me. While it doesn't smell like much in the bottle, it dries down warmer and more floral than you would think. It smells clean and beautiful, like a woman should. UPDATE: This really is unisex, b/c it smells better on my husband. His whole family has this skin chemistry where everything smells good on them. The bastards! I gave the bottle of Green Tea to him.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I use this AND the reg green tea interchangably. Both have great staying power on me.

One of my top 10 HG fragrances ever.

Soft, smoky, sexy, and clean. Green tea, but 100 times better.

Actual Notes:

Italian Bergamot, Tunisian Bitter Orange, Spanish Orange Blossom, Ceylon Cardamom, Jamaican Pepper, Russian Coriander, Bulgarian Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, Green Tea, Smoked Wood.

In my mind, the coriander and smoked wood accord are what truly make this scent a standout among other green tea fragrances.

continued >>

on 12/30/2006 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Eh.
This has a nice green grassy scent to me, very lovely for summer, but damned if I have to use a heavy hand to marinate its so LIGHT its where oh where did my perfume go I swear I put some on, and even so 10 mins pass and where did it go???
Sorry but pass on this one, staying power doesn't even make it to the front door. =( continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my top 10 HG fragrances ever.
Soft, smoky, sexy, and clean. Green tea, but 100 times better.
Actual Notes:

My husband never fails to comment about how good I smell when I wear this, also. continued >>

on 11/11/2006 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I spritzed some on a paper and it smelled stupendous there, light and fresh and citrusy and yummy, sprayed it on me and it didn't smell anything like the paper. On me it smelled like burnt tea leaves.

Popular Fragrances