Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

on 4/1/2008 2:39:00 AM

Always love Bulgari scents but this one is my favourite. After got married I found out it's one of husband's favourite parfum, too. Excellent as gifts for family and friends, the various Bulgari perfume is always a hit with them.

Fresh! Feels like I have just stepped out of the shower. Really yummy fragrance. I love it! Beautiful bottle and packaging. I think I will finish my 30ml bottle pretty fast.

on 12/20/2007 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wrote a review on this fragrance before, I love this fragrance so much I bought all the varieties, extreme, spray, a large 20 oz bottle. Of course I could never use them up, and now I find this cologne cannot stand the test of time, the chemistry totally changed, turning rancid. The oldest bottle being 6 years old, & even some were stored inside the medicine cabinet & even one still being in the box does not smell the same any more. So beware.

on 11/26/2007 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought the green tea refreshing towels. i really love the scent of them, and on a hot day using the towel all over (neck, arms, armpits even) is so nice and truly is refreshing. however, i can't justify the price of these ($25 for 15 towels)! a nice luxury but i can't afford to buy them again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A friend of mine(girl) uses this scent and I like it a lot. The main reason I am commenting is lately I have noticed far too many womens perfumes as very Strong and overwhelming. I think products like this are smooth and not too strong which can be a big issue for me. The scent is very nice and elegant. I also drink a lot of green tea and that made it an even bigger plus for me. If I were(actually) female I would definately buy this one.

on 11/11/2007 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the most elegant, long lasting and wonderful citrus and tea based perfume I have ever tried. It also has one of the most classically beautiful bottles I have ever seen. The extreme tea version is more intense than the regular green tea scent but i like this. Keep in mind it is still light as compared to say oriental/gourmands like TM Angel. It is great for summer and unique enough that people comment how fresh and clean you smell but are curious about it- they cannot quite place the tea scent. It seems to have a bit of complexity to it but is still simple, linear since it has natural refreshing notes. There's citrus, a barely there green, calming soft green tea and a warmth later on from beeswax and hints of warm smoked wood. Very well done. This Bulgari has much less floral rose than Bulgari Pour Femme. Just light, fresh and refined.

on 9/27/2007 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite summer fragrances, along with Hermes Un Jardin Sur La Nil. It's citrusy, refreshing and calming. I actually wore this one when I was travelling in Egypt in 46 degree (celsius) heat. This is a more complex take on the cool, uplifting, green tea fragrances around. The very subtle wood and spices in this set it apart from the others which always disappear on me in no time. This is slightly dryer and that element keeps it fresh for me. Every time I spray it on, I feel energized and ready for an adventure. It gets compliments often and find I can blend it with some of my heavy spicy fragrances when I wish to 'lighten' them.

on 9/17/2007 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was searching for the next great parfume and thought this was the one. I sampled almost all the parfumes in Sephora and thought Extreme smells awesome. But when I finally purchased it and used it on several occasions, the smell reminds me of some oil-treatment for hair frequently used for older men. I agree on previous review it has a masculine finish which I don't want. I'm regretting spending money on this even though I bought this on a duty-free store in LAX. The staying power is pretty good though just don't spray too much. Ahh...will continue to look for the next great one!

on 8/24/2007 12:49:00 AM

I became addicted to this line of fragrances after staying at a Four Seasons Resort (which used Bvlgari green tea fragranced products exclusively in the guest rooms at the time; I'm not sure if this is still true). I agree wholeheartedly with the previous posters that describe this fragrance as "sharp"--that is absolutely le mot juste. However, this fragrance fades extremely quickly on me, which is disappointing not only due to the price, but because I adore the fragrance so much. I may purchase the body lotion--perhaps layering lotion and fragrance is the way to ensure staying power.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I adore Bvlgari; it's my favorite perfume house. Au The Vert Extreme is a miss for me though, which is a shame because the notes sounded delicious. Definitely zesty, I'll agree with the previous posters. On me, it takes on an aftershave type vibe though leaving nothing but lemon/lime, with no aromatic woods, jasmine or rose, as advertised. Darn! What a disappointment. Anyway, aftershave is definitely not what I am after, so I'll chalk this one up to "chemistry" and move one. Advertised Notes: "...possesses a blend of green tea, orange and spice with lower notes of rose, jasmine and aromatic woods." continued >>