Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

Bulgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

on 9/24/2009 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only full-size bottle of perfume I've ever bought. It's delicate and spicy and comforting, and, miracle of miracles, doesn't give me a headache or turn into some nasty smelling hell-brew just after spraying. I took off one star for longevity. On me, this sometimes disappears after just a few minutes. Nonetheless, I still love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance for a summery change from my normal fragrances (Bond #9 Park Ave and Stella) and am really enjoying it. It's got a nice green tea scent with some spiciness and not too much alcohol. The staying power is good, and it's never overpowering. Good stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best perfume EVER! I've been using this as my signature scent for some time now and I have still not got sick of it. It is crisp and fresh and stays on for hours. LOVE!

on 7/2/2009 3:56:00 PM

Fabulous summer fragrance! I love Bulgari The Rouge in the fall/winter and The Vert is my summer favorite. It is very sheer and fresh. Bulgari manages to make a sheer citrusy fragrance without the nasty bug spray effect in so many other so called summer/citrusy fragrances. The staying power is a little weak but the fragrance starts out so sheer that this does not surprise me. Pay the extra and get the big bottle--well worth it.
A Classic!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I completely agree with the reviewer below who described this as clean, subtle, elegant and refined. This fragrance manages to be clean-lined and transparent yet with a slight spicy rasp that makes it interesting. Very nice for summer. (This review is for the regular version, not the Extreme. On me, the regular version is softer, rounder; the Extreme seems sharper and goes a bit too "masculine" on me.)

on 4/22/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Well, this is another tea fragrance that does not work for me. I like the initial citrus however, afterwards the fragrance just turns sour. I don't get any tea notes out of this and the sourness is quite unpleasant. I guess this just does not work with my chemistry.

on 4/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

i like bulgari company, i consider it one of the sophisticated companies in making perfumes, their perfumes are unique and you don't smell something like their perfumes in the market(just like dior perfumes which i am a great fan of), and this perfume is no exception, it has a clean crisp scent, but unfortunately it smells really funny on me which i don't know why, i spray it on my wrist and after it dries down i get the most odd smell, which is very pungent and strong, i think it doesn't go well with my body chemistry so i gave it to my husband which smells great on him, i think unisex perfumes don't work with my body chemistry.

on 4/14/2009 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well, it doesn't work on my skin, which is a shame, because I love the idea of these notes. It goes on as sharp green tea and bitter citrus, then begins dry down into a peppery, faintly floral scent that ends up ultimately as leather and bergamot men's cologne. It smells very much like English Leather on my skin at the end. It's not a bad scent and will work for some ladies, as the sense of an expensive leather purse with metal fittings could be imagined out of the scent-imagery, but the English Leather idea stuck with me and I kept wondering if I was supposed to smell like I was wearing men's cologne or not. Definitely Unisex in that fashion, but it's going to end up too masculine on some. I am unfortunately one of those ladies.

Maybe the best green tea scent I have ever tried. So light, clean and subtle and yet not at all boring like so many other clean and subtle "office" scents. There are many green tea fragrances out there. In many of them I can't detect green tea at all. In this one the green tea is really present. It's not at all sweet but rather citric, herbal and a little smoky in a very soft way. Very sheer, very elegant fragrance. For every day use, not for summer only.

on 3/13/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I so wanted to love this product after the 5 star review Chandler Burr did for the T Style Magazine. Unfortunately, this just didn't work for my body chemistry - it smelt oddly strong, like pepper along with an amalgam of various Asian spices of which I have no desire to smell like. The Thé Blanc suits me much better - it's a lighter, much more fresh scent.

I'm sad to report that the Green Tea smelt so cloying, annoying and frankly disturbing. I hated wearing it (but did so for the first few days to give it a chance) and now I have no desire of ever wanting to spritz this again.

Popular Fragrances