Uploaded by sabet

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/20/2004

On my LLL complexion, Prague applies as a soft, matte rose brown. It's a neutral color, and looks fairly natural. The texture is soft and silky like other Cargo blushes. I had to take off a lipstick because this isn't the best color for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (616 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/12/2004

I like the tin packaging for this blush! The color is beautiful for fall and winter. I don't think I'd wear this during the summer for it's a little too rich. I have medium fair skin and one of the ladies at Sephora tested it on me and it's the perfect natural, winter look. I think the pinky undertones has a nice warming effect for the cold months. :) pretty for everyday …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

Aug/26/2004

Most of Cargo's blushes are actually TOO pigmented for me. My particular skin tone requires that I use a light hand with the blush. But I also look best in plummy shades, which is what makes Prague so perfect. The plum tones down my naturally pink cheeks and makes me look sophisticated. If you're getting the "dirty smudges on cheeks" look, you're probably getting too …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesOther

Mar/08/2004

Cargo is my new favorite brand! Not only do I love the color of this blush, but the size is perfect for the price. On me (cool LLL) this blush looks like a natural bronzy color...very pretty! The texture is super silky and I just adore the classy metal tins...I must get more!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

2.0

Feb/24/2004

Not only do I love Cargo blushes - I think they make the best blushes on the planet. So understand that I detest the colour Prague. I think it absolutely does nothing for my cheeks, except turn them a drab grey/brown.

Cargo, I forgive you.

About reviewer (747 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlue

fromniclyf

Dec/20/2003

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Oct/16/2003

I'm a medium-skinned Asian (Mac NC40, Stila 50 Watts) who likes a little rosy flush, and this stuff works like a charm. I can see that if you were paler, it might have a sort of "dirty" tone to it, but on me it looks like a bit of sun, a bit of flush. The powder has a smooth, velvety texture, and the pigment lasts for hours. I'll definitely buy this stuff again when I run out …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

Mar/22/2003

A beautiful neutral rosy brown. Perfect for a polished, professional look. Highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way but the shade is natural enough that you don't look like a clown even with too much on. (I have light-medium olive/ Asian skin -- Prescriptives real vellum). Wish the tin wasn't so hard to open and yet flimsy, but overall still a great blush.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesOther

Feb/02/2003

I simply love this blush. It's perfect on my pale skin. New shades come on the market so fast I rarely repurchase the same shade except for PRAGUE... This is my favorite blush.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinCombination

fromIngrid

Jan/28/2003

Beautiful cool pink/brown in nice large tin (fairly flat). I like this a lot but not quite as much as my beloved NARS. The NARS just gives me a slightly smoother application.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination