Uploaded by deetopia

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/18/2009

Love this perfume! So flirty and girly, but not too sweet. Great every day perfume. Always gets compliments! Will always have a bottle of this.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/16/2009

Funny that this is called Envy Me because it's such a lovely, light-hearted perfume. I like that it's fruity without the usual sickening notes of melon or peach. This tickles the nose with bright pomegranate, blossoms into a shy pink rose and mellows to a soft musk. I love the rose wine color and the pretty bottle. It fades faster than my other perfumes but I don't really mind.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

May/13/2009

I love this perfume smell! It's one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day. One spray goes a long way. Minus 1 lippie for the fact that the smell can be overpowering. I still love it though.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

HairOther

fromChubz

May/12/2009

packaging is cute. smells great. i use it all the time. it's worth buying. one of my top five favorite scents out of my gargantuan perfume/body mist collection. i love it.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

HairBrown

May/08/2009

I loooove this perfume! So fresh, fruity-floral, and girly, it's great as an everyday scent if you don't overdo it of course=] I first smelled this at a bloomingdales 2 years ago and i was hooked! of course, i didnt want to spend the money on it, but after my friend got it, i just realized how much i loved it! i finally bought it this year after 2 years and when you smell it in the …Read more

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

May/03/2009

I really lovee this scent! It's quite sweet and more on the flirtacious side. I love the bottle, its so cute lol. It is pretty strong though so I try to not over-do it, but otherwise, good stuff!

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

fromestle

Apr/17/2009

this is one of my favorites. Love the scent, it's not too overpowering.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

Apr/13/2009

This was one of my favorites when I was 19/20, but I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now. I wore it during the summer a few years ago and thought it smelled cheap.

That said, this is really a great scent - it has pepper to keep it interesting - but I just may have sadly outgrown it. I have a ton of it left, though, so will probably use it on and off if the weather …

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/03/2009

I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of Envy Me!
This is such a feminine scent.
The scent lingers for a veryyyy long time. It just lasts all day long! It's not even eau de parfume, but it's eau de toilette (and any pefume lovers do toilettes dont last as long as parfumes!).
Although it's mostly floral and sweet, there is a very minimal musky smell to it.. It could be …

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/16/2009

This is my signature perfume, and I absolutely LOVE it!! It has a nice girly scent to it, but is not overpowering. i always feel fresh, clean and feminine while I'm wearing this product. Can wear it to everywhere, and througout the year.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29