Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

on 1/5/2005 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Envy Me is a gorgeous scent. It's so youthfull and playfull and freshly sweet at the same time, perfect for younger clientelle (till max. 40 I'd say). Very wearable, especially for daytime. Really nice and highly recommended!

on 1/1/2005 12:13:00 PM

it didnt smell that good when i first tried it on but once it has settled on my skin...it gives off a nice powdery flora scent. yummy!

on 9/3/2004 10:38:00 AM

The latest fragrance from Gucci, the bottle is slim, with pink Gucci monograms, the advertisement is very eye catching and gorgeous, as well.. as the SMELL of the fragrance it self..
GORGEOUS, people will envy you.. florally sweet and sexy.. you'll feel expensive wearing it..

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

I used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I went through bottles. Then, for some bizarre reason one day it suddenly started to give me headache. It was the weirdest thing, one day loving it, headache the next.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

Love the smell. But this fragrance has a staying power of about 2 hours or so. This fragrance has a better staying power if applied on the pulse points. I would repurchase but wouldn't recommend this for everyday wear.. I'd say combine this perfume with another one for a lasting effect.

on 9/2/2009 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was given this perfume as a gift. It's not really a scent I would pick for myself, as I perfer creamier or amber-based frangrances. Envy Me smells very fresh and pleasant, but overall it's pretty generic. The staying power is decent and I find this lasts for a 4-6 hours on my skin. Envy Me seems to be non-offensive, so this might be a good choice for a 'work' perfume.

Firstly, I love the cute bottle. :) As for the fragrance, I love the clean, fruity floral scent. But I feel like it's a)been done before many times (smells very similar to others on the market), b)doesn't last too long (gone in a couple hours) and c)I already know a couple people that wear this perfume. Although I love this scent...due to the factors above, I don't reach out for this very often.

on 10/8/2007 2:05:00 AM

I've tried so many nicer perfumes better than this and even cheaper. Sad.

Envy Me by GUCCI is a clean-flowery scent for me. I really like that fragrance but there is less stayingpower.After 3 hours it's gone..