Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

on 5/13/2009 12:49:00 AM

I love this perfume smell! It's one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day. One spray goes a long way. Minus 1 lippie for the fact that the smell can be overpowering. I still love it though.

on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM

one of my most fav perfumes ! it has a sheer fresh floral scent which i absolutely love . my bf is very picky with girly scents cuz apparently they give him a headache (he doesnt even like stepping into sephora), but he likes this perfume almost as much as i do ! so he got them for me and i wear it pretty often when i see him .

although i love the scent, it doesnt last very long . :( so i took a lippie off for that . the bottle is absolutely adorable, tall, skinny & pink ! it looks so cute sitting on my vanity table . i just wish the scent lasts longer .

LOVE IT. this smells so good with flowerly, light and sweet. I love the package very much.

Oh Envy me, the smell itself is a 5! I only subtracted a lipstick due to the staying power, this is one of the few perfumes that I can actually spray my clothes and hair with and still cannot smell it on myself an hour later. I sure wish it would last because I absolutely love the smell. Florals are not my favorite, they have to be done just right for my taste, not too heavy or heady, and with the right mixture of fruit. This is such a bright, cheerful, happy smell! It is so flirty, it reminds me of springtime, fresh new blooms, white linen skirts, etc. It is almost impossible to be in a bad mood while wearing this! The bottle is really cute and girly too. It is one of my tallest bottles. Really need to buy the lotion or something though, because of the lack of lasting power I will go through this 3.4 oz bottle in no time!

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.

I love the pink GG pattern on the bottle~ Envy Me simply smells wonderful and my boyfriend loves it on me! However, it's too light to be worn in the winter and the staying power is awful. It's usually gone after 3 hours if I spray it on my skin. I find that it lasts longer when I spray on my clothes for some reason.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I love this fragrance so much! I've never been into flowery smell, but this one, well I couldn't resist! It's really strong on me thought, that's why I took off one lippie, because I usually don't like such strong fragrance, but this one is perfect for special occasion. The packaging is very sleek and cute and pink, very girly. Overall, it's a repurchase for me!

on 6/4/2007 4:21:00 PM

I love most perfumes with peony, and this is one of my favorites (right behind Stella In Two). It is very fresh and flowery smelling and not overly strong. I get lots of compliments from wearing it, usually from my guy friends and my bf. It seems to last a while on me - I sprayed it a hr or so before walking on the beach and boardwalk last weekend and it stayed on the whole time and was still lingering once I got home (6 hours later). Definately a spring/summer fragrance, but in the winter when I wear it, it makes me feel like it's spring again! I would definately buy again.

on 2/11/2007 10:35:00 PM

This is probably one of my favorite perfumes that I have. It's a fruity, light scent that I love wearing in the summer and winter (don't know why winter!). My favourite note in this is lychee--probably because it's one of my favourite fruits too...but I probably won't repurchase this again because the lasting power in this isn't very good. I usually can't smell anything after a few hours of wear and considering the price of a little 50mL bottle, I expect more than this! On the other hand, one of the plus sides to this is that the bottle in does come in is very very cute =}

This is a young yet mature scent. Its a really seductive smell and it lasts too much better than my versace bright crystal.