Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

My bf gave this to me a few days ago. This has a very romantic and sweet smell. It is fresh, sexy, feminime but outgoing, and unique. I love the botle only because of the pink colour. at first i like this fragrance, but after a few times wearing this, i LOVE it. everybody complement me when i wear it. it has a great staying power too, i can still smells it in my hair the next day. i usually spray my EDT/EDP in the air so that it falls evenly to my body, and some falls in my hair.

I used to wear this fragrance in my mid/late teenage years. It was a pretty dark period of my life so it's connected to many bittersweet memories. I loved it when I wore it. It's on the sweeter side- pretty, daytime scent. It is quite long lasting, very girly.
Well... it's one of those scents I've grown out of. I won't repurchase it... not because it's average but because it's so connected to my past I've moved on from! It's quite strange how fragrances affect us. But overall, I recommend it!

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 AM

This perfume smells so fresh and pretty. It has a hint of powder smell but it dries down to a clean floral scent on me. I agree with other reviewers that the smell doesn't linger very long. I still love it. The first time I smelled this was in a Sephora a while ago and I immediately had to buy it. It just smelled so wonderful. The bottle is so cute too. I like that it's a tall skinny bottle since I have so many perfumes, I can throw this one in the back and still see it. I like to wear it to work because it's not overpowering. I do wish the scent lasted longer but other than that I love it.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

Fresh and bubbly, this fragrance is a winner. I came across this by accident one day and loved it from the first spritz. It girly and great for daytime. I kept getting whiffs of it throughout the day and it translated nicely. The bottle is a little tacky, but I can live with that.

on 10/26/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this product. I use it everyday these days!

on 3/24/2010 2:49:00 PM

I purchased this perfume a few weeks ago. The scent is great, a fruity floral. It smells to me like it has raspberries in it which smells good.. I wanted a summer semi- youthful scent. It's not a teenage scent and it's not an old lady scent... it's somewhere in the middle...which is what I was attracted to..the bottle is cute!...and I was actually more attracted to this perfume for its bottle..lol..I personally think Flora by Gucci smells a little better than Envy Me..and If I buy a Gucci perfume it might be Flora next..
I also agree that the scent has an average staying power..not great, so you might need to put more on after a few hours...but it's still a nice fragrance for spring/summer.

on 8/24/2009 4:08:00 PM

Very respectable perfume, I like it, it's more on the floral side, but it's not tooo strong, fits everyone I guess, but I find it kinda boring and too simple, that's why I won't buy again, there are a lot of perfumes ahead of this! but it's a good perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So feminine and flirty, I really like it. I wore it everyday for weeks at one point. It's lovely!