Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

on 8/7/2006 7:32:00 PM

Bought this in 30ml last weekend and am TOTALLY in love with it!!!! It is a very very feminine, sweet floral/fruity scent that really stands out. It isn't too strong and can be worn both during the day or in the everning, in whatever occasion! It stays on reasonably well. Say I spray 4-5 squirts at 9 pm, I can still vaguely smell it the next morning. Everytime I wear this it puts me into a really flirty girly mood and I got compliments from my boyfriend too the first time I had this on! >W< I think it's targeted at women who are between 18-25 in my opinion. It's in no way too adolescent but isn't too grown-up either. I'm just soooooooo in love with it I'll definitely buy this again, and again!!!!

I wore Beautiful for 20 years and needed something new. I'm sorry I'm not good at describing scent, but I found a sample in a magazine and had to have it. I bought it at Christmas and it came as a package with body lotion and shower gel. I love this stuff. I don't wear it at work because I'm a Home-Care Nurse and my respiratory patients can't handle scents, but at least try a spray next time you pass the Gucci counter. This is my new scent.

on 3/4/2006 6:03:00 PM

Love this scent, would actually purchase this providing I had that kind of money to spend and not so many purfumes stocked up in the closet.

on 2/25/2006 11:10:00 PM

I love this scent. I went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on the first bottle. I don't think I ever liked any fragrance so much that I paid full price so much trouble to get it. This fragrance is so fruity and girly I love it for the summer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A very good scent for a younger woman that still manages to have just a tiny edge of girlishness. Interestingly, with this perfume, the scent doesn't seem to go through phases the way others do when they go through their top, middle, and base notes. This stays a lychee and soft floral based scent from it's initial spray throughout it's dry down.

A pretty scent that's gotten me a few compliments. I think it's a keeper.

on 6/27/2005 9:48:00 PM

I brought this last summer in Asia. I love it. It's so young and summery. I like the spirit of the scent and the cute pink bottle.

on 2/28/2005 6:18:00 PM

Gorgeous scent, gorgeous bottle, funky name - I love this stuff!
I usually wear Gucci at night (this or EDP II) and an escada ltd ed during the day.
I am pretty picky with fragrances because they give me headaches very easily, but this has never happened with the Gucci scents.
I'd love to describe what this smells like but I'm not great at describing fragrances. To me it's floral, musky and fruity all at the same time. It's an unusual and beautiful.

on 2/14/2005 1:26:00 AM

Well I went to sephora the other day and this beauty of a fragrance swept me off my feet. I could not stop smelling the tester strip it was sprayed on. I was hovering around this fragrance like bees to honey. It smells so breath taking. Sweet and mellow at the same time.

I haven't tried too many EDT.. (like 5 or 6) but this one is definitely my favorite. At first I asked my mom to buy my Rush II but she bought this one by mistake but then the smell starts to grow on me.. and has been my fave ever since! Very fresh and sweet smelling and it's indeed very YOUNG! it's not like any other one that you'll get tired with.. I actually like this one more and more!

on 1/22/2005 12:30:00 PM

I always shy away from buying Gucci fragrances but somehow ended up buying this one at Saks yesterday. I am very pleased with the smell. Its very fesh and floral with fantastic staying power. The only downside is the price... Almost $80.00 U.S for a 3.4 oz. Not sure if I would repurchase this again.