Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

on 6/23/2007 7:56:00 PM

I love this fragrance when it is first sprayed but the drydown on my skin smells like cigarette smoke!! I don't like it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One lippie for the cute bottle and one lippie for the cute name!

on 4/17/2007 5:50:00 PM

I was in love with this scent in the store and had to have it. But after taking it home and wearing it for a few weeks, I realized the staying power sucked. I'm also really sick of it, I'm just trying to finish my bottle! I will definately not repurchase.

on 3/24/2007 7:06:00 AM

This is just very very average. A rather fruity, light, somewhat sweet scent that's really good for everyday / summertime wear. It's a scent that people don't ever notice you wearing. Not too fond of it. I wish it would dry to something more powdery but it just seems to fade really quick and dissapear.

on 4/22/2006 7:39:00 PM

i sprayed this onto a tester at sephora and loved the smell -- it was a sharp citrusy floral that i liked a lot. i bought it and tried it on at home, and was so sad because it smells AWFUL on me! the citrus/floral disappears and turns into an acidic, overpowering musk. after about an hour it dries down to an overwhelmingly sugary scent, which isnt what i wanted at all. took it promptly back to sephora. the packaging is cute, but super girly.

on 4/7/2005 4:40:00 PM

I was really excited to try this on. It smelled really nice in the magazine ads, but when I sprayed it on, it smelled like scented lipstick. My roommate loves it and got the body lotion. She smells like lipstick to me now. However, the lotion does smell nice in the bottle.

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

This just smelt awful on me.
It started out delightfully, but within half an hour, it settled into a peppery acrid mess on me:( Not for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did like how it smelled in the bottle and on my wrist in the shop. But the fragrance itself smells like cleaning product or a detergent when in contact with skin. I do like the packaging. But now I just spray it on my desk lamp light bulb and use this as a room freshener.