Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

on 2/14/2005 1:26:00 AM

Well I went to sephora the other day and this beauty of a fragrance swept me off my feet. I could not stop smelling the tester strip it was sprayed on. I was hovering around this fragrance like bees to honey. It smells so breath taking. Sweet and mellow at the same time.

I haven't tried too many EDT.. (like 5 or 6) but this one is definitely my favorite. At first I asked my mom to buy my Rush II but she bought this one by mistake but then the smell starts to grow on me.. and has been my fave ever since! Very fresh and sweet smelling and it's indeed very YOUNG! it's not like any other one that you'll get tired with.. I actually like this one more and more!

light scent not too heavy just nice but it doesn't last that long tho.

nice package :)

on 1/22/2005 12:30:00 PM

I always shy away from buying Gucci fragrances but somehow ended up buying this one at Saks yesterday. I am very pleased with the smell. Its very fesh and floral with fantastic staying power. The only downside is the price... Almost $80.00 U.S for a 3.4 oz. Not sure if I would repurchase this again.

on 1/5/2005 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Envy Me is a gorgeous scent. It's so youthfull and playfull and freshly sweet at the same time, perfect for younger clientelle (till max. 40 I'd say). Very wearable, especially for daytime. Really nice and highly recommended!

on 1/1/2005 12:13:00 PM

it didnt smell that good when i first tried it on but once it has settled on my skin...it gives off a nice powdery flora scent. yummy!

My bf gave this to me a few days ago. This has a very romantic and sweet smell. It is fresh, sexy, feminime but outgoing, and unique. I love the botle only because of the pink colour. at first i like this fragrance, but after a few times wearing this, i LOVE it. everybody complement me when i wear it. it has a great staying power too, i can still smells it in my hair the next day. i usually spray my EDT/EDP in the air so that it falls evenly to my body, and some falls in my hair.

on 9/3/2004 10:38:00 AM

The latest fragrance from Gucci, the bottle is slim, with pink Gucci monograms, the advertisement is very eye catching and gorgeous, as well.. as the SMELL of the fragrance it self..
GORGEOUS, people will envy you.. florally sweet and sexy.. you'll feel expensive wearing it..

Popular Fragrances