Gucci Envy ME

3.8

on 5/8/2007 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this smell my sophomore year of high school. Unfortunately, it had NO lasting power on me. I tried everything. Wrist, inside elbow, neck, hair, even a dab of Vaseline to make the scent "stick." I still couldn't sense a thing after a minute.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this just as much as the original Envy. The notes in it are pink musk peony, jasmine, pink pepper, litchi, white tea, sandalwood and pineapple. It is a really refreshing floral that does pack a punch when first sprayed, let it settle though because it is just devine once it has... I like it more for the summer months but you could most definately wear it all year round. Just DEEEEVVINNEE !!!!!! I think it is aimed more for the younger market, not like the original ENVY ...

on 6/5/2006 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. This fragrance really stands out for me. I think this is a versatile scent that would be great as both a summer and winter perfume. I will buy it over and over without a doubt.

on 5/12/2006 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this, I really did but it was a huge letdown. It smelt fine at first, then the scent seemed to disappear, then suddenly I got hit by this super sweet intoxicating, migraine inducing smell! It seriously did give me a migraine UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I LOVE pretty pink perfumes! My HG is Baby Doll by YSL and I have Escada's Ibiza Hippie and Lancome's Miracle So Magic. I just don't understand what was wrong with this one. It smelt fine in the shop which was strange grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. not a happy camper here.... might give it one last try but if it gives me another migraine it's off to be auctioned

on 2/15/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a soft and pretty citrus scent, it's not all citrus, also a bit floral. I really like it! It took me a while to get this, but now I'm happy to finally have it. It lasts on me for a long while without wearing away. It's a bit pricey but well worth it. Big rave from me!!

on 2/5/2006 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LUUURRRVE THIS PERFUME! It's my mums but I steal it everyday hehe.
It's just an awesome light fragance that you can where anywhere without offending anyone's nose. I take a lippy point off cause it fades very quickly.

on 10/17/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a very cute package with pink Gs and the smell is quite girlie but not sweet. It doesnt long lasting when I spray more than 3 times, my bf will keep complaining that the smell is too thick and he wanna vomit. So I can only spray for 1-2 times which I cannot really smell the scent after 1-2 hours. Overall is a nice smell which most girls will like it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice scent, love it! Smells like clean laundry to me. Works excellent with my body chemistry, yay!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty sweet floral perfume...has peony,pink musk,pineapple...pretty for spring and summer!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Received a sample of this the other day. When I first tried it this afternoon, the scent reminded me of bubble gum, cheap vodka, and drug-store hairspray. Now it just smells like generic Magazine Perfume Insert -- sharp, loud, chemical, and charmless. Given the raves here, I'm guessing Envy ME doesn't work with my persnickety body chemistry.