Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 8/23/2009 2:54:00 PM

I must admit I don't usually write reviews, just hover ;o). But, I have used these for years and absolutely LOVE THEM!! I also am frugal and so I cut them in half, because one full size pad is way too much product. I'm 50+ with oily skin and I use these every day without fail. The Best!!

I decided to try this product on a whim - had been using Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating 2 in 1 Foaming Pads and liked them a lot. I thought I'd give these a try. I loved the way they foamed up and they took all my make-up off great. But within two days my skin flared up and I had 7 pimples to deal with!!!!!!!! I tried to keep using them to see if it was just an intial reaction but my face looks llke a war zone ( I usually have 1 pimple a month) so I'm back to Neutrogena.

on 6/23/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love these pads! They clean my face soooo well!! Even after i remove all my makeup, I use these and see all the dirt thats still on my face on the pad. I recommend this! it makes my skin feel so soft and look great

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! There are two sides. One that is soft and removes makeup, and another that is rougher to scrub the skin. It works great, and since ive been using it i havent broken out at all. The only bad thing is that i go through them very quickly

on 5/8/2009 10:13:00 PM

I really like this product. I like being able to see the grim, and makeup I've removed with the pad. I will also start to cut them in half bc they are fairly large. I like the exfoliating side alot. Its not to harsh at all. This to me is more convienent then the foam cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a good product. It does keep skin clear and healthy-looking. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, and I like the exfoliating feel of the pads. However, there isn't much value here. It's basically the same product as the foaming wash. I think it's more economical to just use the foaming wash with a wash cloth.

on 4/16/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Not only does it smell great, but it does a great job at keeping my skin clear, and exfoliating my skin too! These pads are very large and are very saturated with product. I only use this 2x's a week after I cleanse, to exfoliate my skin and help keep it clear. Occasionally I'll get a couple of bumps on my shoulder and I'll use one of these pads in the shower and it clears it up right away. I really really love this product! Aveeno rocks!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I found it best to use these pads in the shower because the pads are textured, foam-up slightly and are large enough to cleanse my face, chest, shoulders, back and upper arms (they got rid of the little red bumps on the backs of my upper arms after a few weeks of continued use - same results on my sister-in-law) probably a result of the SA. They were a little too drying for everyday cleansing (for me) and worked better as 2x week exfoliator. They started disappearing and I discovered my husband was using up my stash (he loved them for his face). I haven't repurchased for a while because I have a few other scrubs on hand, but I would re-purchase if the bumps on my upper arms comes back.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great substitute for the foaming cleanser! These pads are really large and can easily clean your whole face. Of course, because they're Aveeno, they're extremely gentle, yet effective. However, I don't feel they clean as well as a cleanser. I also wish the tub was a bit smaller, then they'd be the ultimate travel companion.

on 2/27/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't use these everyday, because I'm afraid the exfoliating side will irritate my skin. I seem to have sensitive skin so I use them every other day in the morning. ( I use the cleansing bar in the evening because it's better at taking off makeup.)

I do agree with other reviewers that the pads are a bit large, and I feel as though I'm wasting product whenever I use it. It had never occurred to me to cut it in half...

Will do that from now on.