Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 2/5/2010 8:58:00 PM

I bought this in hopes of it working in conjunction with my acne medication (differin) to clear my skin. After using it for three weeks, here are my thoughts:

- I love the scent; it's pure and refreshing to me!
- Leaves my face feeling very clean and freshened.

- However, I found the exfoliating side to be too harsh and abrasive to my skin. My acne hasn't gotten much worse, BUT my cheeks and nose area have pink patches. These pads aren't gentle enough for me. Plus, they sting!

on 12/30/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed by this product.... I don't which ingredient it was that gave my skin a burning sensation, but when I used the pads, I felt this stinging sensation that reminded me what it might feel like to have a chemical burn. Not kidding. I feel so ripped off! I did use the pads more than once, hoping for different results, but it was the same every time.

The pads do smell very nice... kind of a citrus scent

I am on my third container of these pads. I have acne prone, combo skin. This really does work. It is a salicylic acid treatment. One side is texturized to exfoliate and the other side is smooth. It really does keep my acne down to a minimum as long as I use it at least once a day. I stopped using this for one week and my face broke out horribly. I cannot be without these! I've tried a few other products in the drugstore. They don't work as good. I also tried Proactiv, that stuff did not work AT ALL on me. I love this and will continue to purchase.

on 11/22/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The pads are HUGE. I use these in the shower for face and body. The scrubby side isn't super scrubby (which is fine for my sensitive skin). I can see how the formula could be hard to rinse if I was just using this pad over the sink. Not noticing any difference in my skin (for good or ill). Nothing spectacular.

on 11/6/2009 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product for my occasional adult acne. I think it cleans my face throughly.

on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nothing special about these cleansing pads. They are too large, they smell funny, and half of the pad goes to waste. They didn't help clear up my skin - I take this when I travel to other peoples homes. If I left them behind, I wouldn't be upset...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These are great, but wring some of the liquid out beforehand or it will drown you! It's foaming ability if off the charts!

on 9/1/2009 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these pads! I like others cut them in half and its just the right size. I use these at night when all my makeup comes off. I actually use soap , yes soap to remove face makeup & then scrub with these. My face feels so clean & I do notice better texture & brightness. I love these!

on 9/1/2009 2:19:00 AM

I have occasional breakouts and began using this product to remove my make up at night. It broke out my forehead so badly, and also gave me a few pimples on my upper lip and cheek, where I usually never get acne. These are going in the trash can. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

these pads are great for exfoliating your face gently before bed. i really try not to rub hard because my face is sensitive and will breakout so i found that lightly rubbing the pad works best for me. i do cut in half. it definitely helped prevent new pimples and helped heal the "im about to haunt you" ones. i will buy again.