Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 12/30/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed by this product.... I don't which ingredient it was that gave my skin a burning sensation, but when I used the pads, I felt this stinging sensation that reminded me what it might feel like to have a chemical burn. Not kidding. I feel so ripped off! I did use the pads more than once, hoping for different results, but it was the same every time.

The pads do smell very nice... kind of a citrus scent

I am on my third container of these pads. I have acne prone, combo skin. This really does work. It is a salicylic acid treatment. One side is texturized to exfoliate and the other side is smooth. It really does keep my acne down to a minimum as long as I use it at least once a day. I stopped using this for one week and my face broke out horribly. I cannot be without these! I've tried a few other products in the drugstore. They don't work as good. I also tried Proactiv, that stuff did not work AT ALL on me. I love this and will continue to purchase.

on 11/22/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The pads are HUGE. I use these in the shower for face and body. The scrubby side isn't super scrubby (which is fine for my sensitive skin). I can see how the formula could be hard to rinse if I was just using this pad over the sink. Not noticing any difference in my skin (for good or ill). Nothing spectacular.

on 11/6/2009 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product for my occasional adult acne. I think it cleans my face throughly.

on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nothing special about these cleansing pads. They are too large, they smell funny, and half of the pad goes to waste. They didn't help clear up my skin - I take this when I travel to other peoples homes. If I left them behind, I wouldn't be upset...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These are great, but wring some of the liquid out beforehand or it will drown you! It's foaming ability if off the charts!

on 9/1/2009 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these pads! I like others cut them in half and its just the right size. I use these at night when all my makeup comes off. I actually use soap , yes soap to remove face makeup & then scrub with these. My face feels so clean & I do notice better texture & brightness. I love these!

on 9/1/2009 2:19:00 AM

I have occasional breakouts and began using this product to remove my make up at night. It broke out my forehead so badly, and also gave me a few pimples on my upper lip and cheek, where I usually never get acne. These are going in the trash can. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

these pads are great for exfoliating your face gently before bed. i really try not to rub hard because my face is sensitive and will breakout so i found that lightly rubbing the pad works best for me. i do cut in half. it definitely helped prevent new pimples and helped heal the "im about to haunt you" ones. i will buy again.

on 8/23/2009 2:54:00 PM

I must admit I don't usually write reviews, just hover ;o). But, I have used these for years and absolutely LOVE THEM!! I also am frugal and so I cut them in half, because one full size pad is way too much product. I'm 50+ with oily skin and I use these every day without fail. The Best!!