Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 6/21/2005 10:14:00 AM

(My first MUA review!)

I bought these cleansing pads about a week and a half ago at Target. I was really looking forward to some good results, because of the excellent reviews on here. My hormones have been going crazy, because I keep changing BCs.

Pros:
1. Very easy to use
2. Smells good
3. No stinging
4. My face is very soft after using them.
5. I guess a "pro" is that my pimples have not gotten worse.

Cons:
1. Big, bulky tub. But this doesn't bother me at all.
2. Didn't help make my skin any clearer yet.

So, overall, I would recommend this to people for it's good smell and ease of use. But hopefully it would work better for them than me. Nothing seems to help. I even tried the BP gel, and that didn't help. :(

Love it, love it love it, makes my skin feel sooo incredibly soft. I i have acne prone sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel awsome.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using these for two weeks now and I love them. I've even been using them on my back and chest to ward off any breakouts. Each pad contains a lot of cleanser, so you get your money's worth. I use the soft side for my face and the exfoliating side for my body. You do see a noticeable improvement in your skin after continual use. The packaging needs some help, as it makes it hard to use in the shower. Besides that, it's a great product and i've even bought the clear complexion soap bar to use in conjunction with it.

Yep, you guys were right. Both the tone and clarity of my skin have noticeably improved since I started using this. The exfoliating side is just a *little bit* too rough for me and yes, the jar is clumsy but overall it's a great product that leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and smooth. I'll be buying again =)

Wow, these are just as great as everyone says they are!! I've been using these a week and my skin has been clearing up very well. Like others have mentioned, the pads are very oversized, but I cut them in half before I use them so that I don't waste them. I bring these in the shower with me and get my chest and back too to keep these areas clear. Leaves my skin feeling clean without making my skin feel tight or dry. I'm loving these so far!

on 6/8/2005 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this product! BIG difference in the appearance of my skin-- it has better clarity and fewer blackheads. It doesn't irritate my normally sensitive skin. Does a good job of getting off makeup. While I really like the cleanser, I don't like the packaging. It's bulky and probably doesn't travel well. I think I'll toss the amount I need in a ziploc bag in order to tote them with me. With only 28 in jar, I might go through this pretty quickly. But it seems to be a good value, in that my skin is better cleaned with a fresh cleanser. I use it only 1x a day-- at night to get off the grime of the day. I use a Paula's CHoice cleanser in the morning. This seems to be working pretty well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are the best!!! I am 28 and still suffer from acne. I have tried everything out there from $200 to $.99 and nothing works as well as these. They do not leave my face dry or irritated and really get the dirt off my skin. Since I have started using these I have gone off prescription medication and have beautiful skin. I have been using these for over a year and will continue to!

on 5/28/2005 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is not my favorite. It starts out really nice with the glow and all, but, if you have sensitive skin, which I do, it can lead to irritation, with all the rubbing action involved. My acne was worsened after a while. Will not repurchase.
PJMelody

on 5/2/2005 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a staple for me. I use it on my face as well as my neck and chest area, which for some reason is hyper sensitive and does not react well to any body washes. I am the type of person who comes out of the shower with red spots on chest and neck due to bad reactions with soaps/cleansers. They go away..but it sucks. So I tried using this, after all, I can't NOT clean it, can I? And it works really well. I also use this sometimes on my back if I have had a sweaty workout and worried about deep cleaning. And on my face, no problems. I think, tho, that the exfoliating side might be a bit too rough for very sensitive skins. I cut mine in half for the face and use a whole one for body.

on 4/17/2005 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love how this makes my skin feels. It's not over drying, I have less breakouts. Love the two different sides, one for exfoliating and the other smooth. It lathers quickly without water and last a long time. I love the fresh scent. Two down sides is the price and the big tub it comes in.