Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/17/2011 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Smells so yummy :) and feels really nice on your lips. Definite must have for all lip balm junkies :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was surprised because this lip balm is not a typical lip balm - it has a reddish tint and it's glossy. I'm not particularly liking the strawberry flavor as I am rather sensitive to artificial scents but the texture feels smooth and glossy.

on 2/11/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The best - can't live without this stuff. I've got one at work and one in my purse at ALL times. Just can't beat it - moisturizes lips, gives a nice sheer colour and absolutely no stickiness. Love it love it love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it but the smell is annoying.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this! Thanks Nivea! My lips are healthy, bright and sexy. I love this product!

Love the smell of this...I often feel nauseated smelling Strawberry scented lip balms, but I want to eat this one. Moisturises nicely without feeling waxy. It has leaves a lovely tint of red on your lips, however, the tint may make your teeth look a little yellow. So you need super white teeth for the tint to look nice. Overall, I'm a big fan of the Nivea lip care range!

on 12/22/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry moisturizes well. The texture is creamy and a little thick. I love how emollient and smooth it is. I'd been waiting for a Nivea strawberry balm for a while, as I'd picked up a Strawberry Labello lip balm on a trip to Europe and I adore it. Both have an artificial strawberry scent (although I prefer Labello's). The balm has a bright red tint that shows up as a sheer My Lips But Redder. It's not overwhelming on my NW10 complexion. I like it a lot and would repurchase.

on 12/8/2010 7:53:00 PM

Finally a lip balm with a nice tint in Canada. I've ALWAYS wanted something like this but it just wasnt available. It's moisturizing and it feels really nice and moist but not waxy. Love the tint, you can actually see it but its not a lipstick. Love it!!! only complain is the spf, I wish it was at least 15 or more. but you cant get everything so I still love it. and will buy again and try the cherry one next. (I hate FAKE strawberry smells but this one smells as close to the real thing as you can get)

on 12/8/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As a lip balm junkie, I've owned tons of lip balms but I always come back to the Nivea ones. This particular one I love because not only is it very moisturising and lasts on the lips for a long time, but it also has a slight tint of red and a bit of shimmer, almost like a lip gloss but not sticky. I'm not a fan of bright red lips so this gives me just the right amount of colour. Plus, it has a lovely strawberry scent that instantly puts you in a good mood and it has a sweet taste. Buying it over and over again!

on 12/8/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I finally found Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry in the US! I got mine at Ulta but haven't seen these at Walgreens yet. I've tried Nivea lip products in the past and always knew I would love this. It doesn't disappoint. It delivers a warm-toned, pinkish-red tint just perfect for a semi-glossy wash of natural color. It shows up very well on my lips but is by no means opaque. I love that this is slightly moisturizing and leaves a slight tint on the lips even after it wears off. I really love this product but DON'T recommend it if you have chapped lips, unless you're willing to wear a clear balm underneath. My lips are usually soft and moisturized even when bare, so I love that I can just swipe this on and have some color AND moisture. Really the best tinted balm I've found for the price--I'm an avid lover of tinted lip balms, and unless you're willing to shell out $20+ for high-end moisturizing lipsticks in very fussy packaging, I really think this is the best bet.

Top Rated Lip Treatments