Yankee Candle - Tart Burner (Uploaded by picklemesoftly)

4.8

Reviews

3.0
fromchixyb

Jan/26/2005

I am not in love with the tarts, I don't notice any smell at all from it. No better then candles, I much prefer oils. I might buy again to try some stronger scents.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Dec/14/2004

Tarts are a perfect way to try every flavor without any commitment. They smell stronger than just burning a candle alone. The only bad thing about tarts is getting rid of the wax from my tart warmer. I have broken a couple because I was trying to clean them. But tarts are a great way to create a warm inviting atmosphere for cheap!

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Dec/08/2004

Tarts are great, but make sure you like the smell before burning 'cause they are much stronger than candles. I burned a pine scent (using a regular oil burner) and it got a little nauseating, so I poured the melted wax into a bowl made of foil. Now I burn tarts one broken off chunk at a time- Xmas Spice and Buttermilk pancakes are both amazing and very realistic scents.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

fromkate8

Dec/03/2004

We've had several tart-burning/melting devices over the years, and Mr. kate8 worked in the candle business for a few years. Yankee's tart burners are usually well-constructed, reasonably durable, and not very expensive. You can get cheaper ones around, but we've had inconsistent results with cheaper ones (some have done well, and some have had big problems). If you're …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (410 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

fromsefis

Nov/12/2004

I just bought one of the Yankee electric tart burners and I love it. It has a simple design which I like more than the flowery or country style ones they generally sell for use with tealights. I will never go back to the other kind again! I'll be giving these out as gifts for christmas this year for sure, the value on these tarts can't be beat.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

Mar/25/2004

I love them they are stronger then the candles and cheaper!!!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/07/2004

Tarts and tart burners are FANTASTIC!!! They work so much better than candles. Plus, the tart burners are so decorative and cute!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Feb/22/2004

These are the greatest scent invention!! I can burn these three or four times each and still get a strong scent! The price is decent considering the amount of usage. The packaging is not so great. After some time the edges of the tart start to crumble and this makes for a very messy package opening process. I will still continue to by these, such a FAN!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

Oct/27/2003

I am addicted to my Yankee Candle tart burners. I have 2 and need 3 of them. 3 rating on the packaging because I don't care for a lot of the styles of burners. A lot of them are birdhouses or flowery or just too "country" style for me. I am not into that. I prefer classic, simple styles. I also like the safety factor in these. The best part is that I can blow out the tealight …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

2.0

Feb/09/2003

these arent that cool, i find that these dont give too much scent. i think im in the minority here, sorry! kinda pointless.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (395 reviews)

AgeUnder 18