Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too adorable for words:) I own 2 of these tart burners and have given them to 3 others as gifts. They are the cutest tart burners on the market in my opinion and will always repurchase them:)

on 7/7/2006 9:21:00 PM

I have a hard time passing the store at the mall & not going in to buy some tarts! I love 'em!

on 5/17/2006 4:39:00 AM

Not bad. but I have a bad tart waremer. I like pear glaze I think it is.

I'm glad that Yankee has been coming out with some more formal looking tart burners. I ordered 2 more the other day. A good friend sent me a beautiful formal tart burner from Yankee for Christmas with some Snow Angel tarts and tea lights and I've been hooked on the tarts since.

These smell so good and are so cheap you can buy lots till you find the flavor you like the best!

on 12/30/2005 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what I did before I found Yankee tarts! I used to buy big Yankee candles that are expensive and I would usually get bored of the scent before it was empty. Tarts are a great solution to that problem! I bought a beautiful Yankee tart burner that isn't "country cute" and it is so fun being able to try out all sorts of different scents in it. If I get tired of one I just stick the burner in the freezer and the melted candle just pops right out. Like someone else said, I'm also making quite a collection of melted tarts! Tarts have just as much fragrance, if not more, than a regular big candle but they're very inexpensive and you're not stuck with the same old scent day after day. If you haven't discovered tarts yet, run to your nearest store and buy some because you're missing out!

on 11/15/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These are great. They fill my house with a really nice scent. One tart can freshen up 2 rooms easily. Some scents are stronger than others but I think all of them are nice.

on 9/11/2005 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got one of these made out of plum wine colored soapstone that uses a candle. Love the flower carvings going around it. Only $14 so it was an extra nice find! I didn't like the cutesy country tart warmers they had with roosters and wells and apple trees. This was a nice and simple find in the middle of it all. Will buy some more of these for my home as well as gifts in the future.

on 2/20/2005 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't use these as they are intended, but they work great for my purpose. I unwrap them and place them in my closets and drawers. They work way better than sachets and you have more of a fragrance choice.

on 2/6/2005 2:52:00 AM

I love, love, love tart burners! After I moved to Kalamazoo and had my very own Yankee candle store, the sales rep. introduced me to tarts and I have never gone back!

I have one for each room in my apartment! They are safer than open candles, less hassle, and they don't get the sooty black ring around the top like the yankee housewarmers are prone to. And here's a little secret: if you pop them in the freezer after the tarts cool down and solidify, they'll pop right out for the next one to go in. I mean, come on, how can you go wrong??

Popular Candles