Yankee Candle - Tart Burner (Uploaded by picklemesoftly)

4.8

94%
would repurchase
4.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/23/2006

Too adorable for words:) I own 2 of these tart burners and have given them to 3 others as gifts. They are the cutest tart burners on the market in my opinion and will always repurchase them:)

About reviewer (341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Jul/07/2006

I have a hard time passing the store at the mall & not going in to buy some tarts! I love 'em!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/17/2006

Not bad. but I have a bad tart waremer. I like pear glaze I think it is.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal

Feb/28/2006

I'm glad that Yankee has been coming out with some more formal looking tart burners. I ordered 2 more the other day. A good friend sent me a beautiful formal tart burner from Yankee for Christmas with some Snow Angel tarts and tea lights and I've been hooked on the tarts since.

About reviewer (744 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/08/2006

These smell so good and are so cheap you can buy lots till you find the flavor you like the best!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/30/2005

I don't know what I did before I found Yankee tarts! I used to buy big Yankee candles that are expensive and I would usually get bored of the scent before it was empty. Tarts are a great solution to that problem! I bought a beautiful Yankee tart burner that isn't "country cute" and it is so fun being able to try out all sorts of different scents in it. If I get tired of one I …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

EyesGreen

Nov/15/2005

These are great. They fill my house with a really nice scent. One tart can freshen up 2 rooms easily. Some scents are stronger than others but I think all of them are nice.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/11/2005

Got one of these made out of plum wine colored soapstone that uses a candle. Love the flower carvings going around it. Only $14 so it was an extra nice find! I didn't like the cutesy country tart warmers they had with roosters and wells and apple trees. This was a nice and simple find in the middle of it all. Will buy some more of these for my home as well as gifts in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (643 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Feb/20/2005

I don't use these as they are intended, but they work great for my purpose. I unwrap them and place them in my closets and drawers. They work way better than sachets and you have more of a fragrance choice.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Feb/06/2005

I love, love, love tart burners! After I moved to Kalamazoo and had my very own Yankee candle store, the sales rep. introduced me to tarts and I have never gone back!

I have one for each room in my apartment! They are safer than open candles, less hassle, and they don't get the sooty black ring around the top like the yankee housewarmers are prone to. And here's a little …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination